Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Play Time is over

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Play Time is over Empty Play Time is over Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:37 am

Johnny Cage

Johnny Cage is seen just arriving in the building with his bag over his shoulder. Johnny Cage is wearing his white muscle shirt with his black jogging suit pants. Johnny Cage then takes off his shades and put it on his shirt. Johnny Cage then walks to the locker room where he walks in his locker room.
-
Johnny Cage: Well last week I faced a guy name Valac. Really I have no clue who he is but he is a great superstar though just not great enough to beat me. This week I am to face Ryan Cooper I think his name is. Look, Ryan you look like a good superstar but trust me last week I got my 1st win in this company and it was also my first match. I'm looking forward to our match cause I want a good match. But I just don't see it in you to give me that match. Unless you want to prove me wrong I don't even want to wrestle you. 'Cause I don't have time to be facing someone who can't give me a good match. So in our match this week you better give me a awesome match or your ass is going to have a very short career wrestling against me.
-
Johnny Cage takes off his shades and leaves his locker room.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum