Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preacher George

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Preacher George Empty Preacher George Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:27 pm

DrCanadaEh

The camera man follows a staff member outside who seems to be searching for someone... The man turns the corner to find many boxes set up with a cover on it, George seems to be on top of the boxes preaching about God... The man starts to talk to George very nervously...
-
Staff: Ex, excuse me George, ar, are you ready for your match tha, that's coming up?
-
George ignores this comment, he simply just turns his head and then focuses his attention back to the crowd...
-
Staff: Geo,George you are already running late... We don't want to have to start the match with, without you...
-
George now pays attention, he slowly steps down from his little preacher set up and stands right in front of the man... George has a very serious look in his face and the staff member has just turned into a ghost... The crowd pays no attention, they simply lift there arms up and continue praying.
-
George: Sir, please, please do not disturb me yet... I will be there soon, got it? Now just go back to your boss and tell him to delay the match, I am pretty sure that god saving my life and yours is much more important then fighting. I will be another 3 minutes...
-
The staff member receives a call telling him that security is on the way and that if George does not arrive in the next 1 minute then he will have to forfeit the match...
-
Staff:George, i have received a phone call... If you don't get there in the next minute you will forfeit the match...
-
George:Well then that sucks then don't it? Anywho, nice talking to you...
-
Security arrive with 30 seconds to spare. They grab George by his feet and arms. George is fighting to get out but the security prevail to bring him to the entrance way. George looks down the aisle, then he turns, faces the security and runs for it. The security are too fast, they grab George and literally carry him down the run way to the ring with 5 seconds to spare. The crowd starts booing the security... The security say a couple choice words then leave to backstage.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum