Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

George's mommy!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1George's mommy! Empty George's mommy! Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:30 pm

DrCanadaEh

The camera is following George as he walks out of his dressing room, almost ready for his match... George walks slowly and stealthily, then turns the corner in a split of a second and finds his mom!

George: Mom, what, what are you doing here, I'm about to go outside and fight for gods name. I cannot be interfered with right now, I'm sorry.

His mother looks at him with tears falling down her cheeks, but with a smile on her face. She puts her right hand on George's shoulder, she puts her head down and starts to speak.

Mom: George, sweetheart. I would just like to let you know how proud i am of you, i am so proud that you are willing to fight for god, and fight for what you think is right for this world. That is a sign of a true fighter, someone who fights for something or someone, someone who fights for something they strongly believe in, not someone who fights for amusement and joy, or just for the sake of hurting other people... George, I love you, and i want you to know that you have the support of all of us back home. Now go out there and do me proud!

George leans forward embracing his mom in compassion and love. His mom doesn't say a word, she just turns around and starts to walk away slowly. Tears are dripping down on the cold cement floor, from George and his mom. George kneels down and prays for his mom.Then gets up. Turns. And leaves for the ring.

The crowd, having just seen this event, stands up and cheers. For they know that George is fighting for something real, and for his family. They give three quick shouts of his name. Then they all sit down, and prepare to witness George in action.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum