Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

George first appearance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1George first appearance Empty George first appearance Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:34 am

DrCanadaEh

This is my first shot at doing my first appearance. So any help and suggestions would be helpfull. Very Happy.

A man is seen outside.The man is wearing a multi colored shirt, he has a headband on saying keep the peace, he has an shaggy beard and ponytail hair, he is hunched over looking at his ripped jeans and dirty sandals.Nobody knows who he is, he seems to be smoking and talking to himself. It seems as if this man is going crazy.The Gm sends a camera man outside to see what is happening. The camera man starts to slowly walk towards him, he seems to be nervous.

Man: Hey, hey what are you doing here, leave me alone!

The face of the camera man lit up like christmas, he was terrified of this freakish man who was sitting there talking to himself. The camera man takes steps back as if he was running from a bear.

Hey, hey come back here, i am not done with you yet.

The cameraman has no chance to turn and run, he is forced to stay and accept what is to come. The crazy man comes running, taking uneven steps and it doesn't seem that he is walking in a straight line.

You look lost, you look so confused, I am here to guide you, i will help you. Just come with me. Just, just come with me. You need me! YOU NEED ME!

The camera man stands there for a minute, thinking of what to do. He was obviously dealing with a madman here, someone who has good intentions but is to crazy and odd to do it. The camera man tries to wiggle out of the grasp of the man but he does not have enough strength to overcome this mans overwhelming strength and muscle.

I am fighting tonight. Tonight you will see what i can do. Tonight you will be saved. Tonight i will teach you the way that you live.Always help others do what you can no matter what and never, ever back down. My name is George and i am here to save humans, i am sent down from heaven, i am here to save you all!

The camera man calls for security, but as he does George is setting something up. George starts calling people over in the street, soon a crowd of people are there. All of the people are homeless and tough, but they all seem to have respect for George.

I have called you over to tell you all that tonight, my plans are coming true. I will be doing gods will through fighting, i will cleanse the none believers!

The crowd starts a small cheer and start to build up a thunderous applause.

I will be fighting my first match, this match is beyond important, i must win to show people the power of god. I will need the support of each and everyone of you and god, i will need you to be with me during this match. God with your power you and me will cleanse all of the sinned

The security show up but they simply join the crowd and listen to what George has to say.

Tonight is the night that all the sinners, all the bad, all of the guilty, will be cleansed and made good again. Tonight is the night of cleansing and goodness in the world. Tonight god will show everybody that he is the true lord and king. WHO'S WITH ME???

The entire crowd in front of George has doubled in size since he started and every single one of the people in that crowd cheers and gives there praise to George. Even the security and cameraman.

Inside the stadium, the entire crowd is starring at the jumbo tron that has George preaching on it. Half the crowd is speachless and the other half are whispering to each other. The entire crowd seems to agree that what ever happens to George is gonna be one fun fight to watch.

So that was my first attempt, probably rough. Tell me if it should be longer, shorter, more detailed ect... Thanks! Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]