Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

COMPLETE VERSION FOR RAISE THESE SAILS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1COMPLETE VERSION FOR RAISE THESE SAILS Empty COMPLETE VERSION FOR RAISE THESE SAILS Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Nat Nat

Nat Nat

OOC All participants in this rp have given permission for me to re do some decriptives and place into one post

The camera open's in the maze like corridoors of the atw arena , the eeriness of this location is execentuated by the grime covered walls , the brickwork can visibly be seen to be crumbling , a slow dripping sound can be heard from a bust water pipe seeming to be as loud as a drum beat in the empty walkways the gloom is puntuated only by fading light bulbs hanging haphazardly from the ceiling there wires laid bare and carelessly left in taped bundles on the wall where they vanish off into makeshift drill holes, from around a corner Violet Cross appear's .
-
Wearing a purple corset and black leather trousers held up with a skull belt , her long hair is tied back in a pony tail the knee length black stiletto boots adorning her feet click clack on the corridoors stone floor , she carries a medium sized metal box in one hand seeming to be leaning to one side under its weight , there is no view as to what the container holds due to the complete sheet metal on all four sides with a catch hatch on top , but inside something can be heard scuttling about , scratching at the container .
-
Seeming to not notice anything within the denizen of darkness she has entered her gaze is fixed on a destination out of the cameras view and she strides purposefully past the camera which turns to follow her , the container she carries visibly shaking as she moves towards the locker room .
-
The camera slowly follows , coming straight to the men's locker room door , she pauses , a look of disgust can be seen crawling onto her face , then without warning she kicks her foot forward bashing the door open , the loud bang reverbarating through the corridoors , then step's inside .
-
The camera catches up just as a few of the male roster members come hurtling out through the doorway stark naked and dripping wet , noticing the camera , there faces redden , there hands go to there crotches and they run off up the corridoor in tentative steps trying not slip on the concrete as they vanish from view there towels follow them out of the door .
-
As the camera slowly pans into the room the door comes into view bashed and broken with no real handle something brownish red appears to have been spread across it surface ,as the camera turns more into the room Violet Cross comes into view , standing near angry pirate he appears to have been in the process of lacing his boots up , a less than amused look on his face , the container by her feet , as the view zooms in , Violet Cross begins to speak .
-
Violet Cross - I brought you a little present

Angry Pirate - Well I was wondering when you were going to come and rub your victory in my face and i see you have something of mine.

Angry Pirate shakes his head and finishes lacing his boots then stand's up going face to face with Violet a blazing fury mixed with resignation can be seen within his eyes , as if to vent his rage he kicks his bag under the bench and step's back before speaking

Angry Pirate - So I guess I'm your slave now or what ever it is you want me to be. SO? What is it you would like me to do.

Angry pirate looks away in shame.
-
Sensing her victory a sly smile spreads across Violet Cross face , she slowly bends down to the container by her side her eyes never leaving Pirate she opens the hatch of the metal container , a loud screech can be heard as a brown ball of fur dart's out and jump's straight onto Pirate's shoulder , the camera now focuses in on this entity , it's Pirates monkey ,straightnening up she crosses her arm's .

Violet Cross - You will see i can be as kind as i can be cruel , i can take and i can give

Dropping her arms to her side she walks casually over to the old worn wooden bench pirate had been sitting on , taking in the locker room , pieces of rubbish lay on the floor ,the walls are in a worse condition than in the corridoor outside and the lockers themselves are mostly missing doors , she sits down crossing her legs and splaying her hands behind her .
-
Violet Cross - Do you not think you deserve better than this

She motions the locker room with her head

Violet Cross - i can give you better , all i ask is your total loyalty without question , and i will make you a god amongst men

At this moment a man walks into camera view , he knocks on the open door , his hand plunging into the unknown substance , seeming to not notice he step's straight into the room bearing his full height and dressed like an aging hippie it becomes clear it is george

George - I heard you talking about god in here, am i correct?

George looks around the room and notices Violet Cross and Angry Pirate slightly nod there head. they both look confused as to what George is leading on to.

George - Would you to like to be my companions in the cleansing of these people. I believe that with your help we can cleanse all of these people, we can change the way they think. They can become good again.

Easing herself up to a level sitting position Violet Cross slowly looks the scraggly appearence of the unshaven george before her instantly reconising an opportunity the lights can all but be seen coming to life in her eyes , glancing to the side at Angry Pirate , his head still hanging , eyes cast down to the floor , lost in his own torment the monkey having now departed his shoulder it resides on the top of the lockers nibbling at some unknown piece of rubbish , then she turns her head and meets georges gaze , a vacant look but full of zeal refelcts from him then she speaks , a bitter edge to her voice , her face contorted to one of hate .

Violet Cross - God has deserted these fools , they beleive in nothing , for knowing this i think we can work something out , resurrect a few gods shall we say .

Her face relaxes and her voice softens as she turns her attention away from george and towards Pirate .

Violet Cross - What do you say Pirate can we help this righteous preacher?
-
Angry Pirate brings his attention back to Violet as he seems a little confused about what just happend between the manipulative bitch and the crazy guy now hopping from foot to foot and stopping randomly to sniff the substance caked on his hand.

Angry Pirate - Yes I believe we can. I will become your servant and give you all the loyalty you need, just as long as you do not ever touch the monkey again you have a deal.

The Angry Pirate brings his attention to George.

Angry Pirate - What do you say George? or shall I call you preacher as Violet just said?

George is looking proudly at Violet Cross, then turns to Angry Pirate.

George - I would love to have you working with me to save these pour, pour souls!

George then slowly turns his attention to Violet Cross...

George: And you, miss Violet Cross, I would be honored to have you working with me. Together i think we can save many, many people.

George stays there looking at his two new followers and team mates and slightly nods at both of them.

A devillish smile spreads across Violet Cross's face , standing up she walks over to pirate and places a hand on his shoulder and seems to speak with some sympathy .

Violet Cross - A new day is dawning , dont torment yourself over this .

Leaning in close and appearing to give pirate a hug she whispers in his ear , her tone suddenly changing to venomous .

Violet Cross - It was join me or be destroyed .

Removing her hand she starts towards the locker room door before turning around seemingly haven forgotten something .

Violet Cross - George , Pirate , i have a match tonight , i heard the person im facing is a non believer , we should start the cleansing with him , im sure there is a sermon you can preach to him .

Without waiting for a reply Violet Cross exits the locker room leaving an exited George behind and a confused Pirate .

The camera follows her down the corridoor and just before she disapears from view she can be heard muttering .

Violet Cross - Freaking nut job

the camera fades to black .

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum