Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Raise These Sails (Angry Pirate)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Raise These Sails (Angry Pirate) Empty Raise These Sails (Angry Pirate) Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:39 pm

Nat Nat

Nat Nat

The camera open's in the maze like corridoors of the atw arena , lit only by the neon light tubes aligning the top of the grime covered walls , Violet Cross appears from round a corner .

Wearing a purple corset and black leather trousers with a skull belt , her long hair is tied back in a pony tail , she carries a metal box , inside something can be heard scuttling about , scratching at the container .

Seeming to not notice anything else her gaze is fixed and she strides purposefully past the camera which turns to follow her , the container visibly shaking as she moves towards the locker room .

The camera slowly follows , coming straight to the men's locker room she pushes the door open and steps straight in without hesistation .

The camera catches up just as a few of the male roster members come hurtling out stark naked , noticing the camera , there faces redden there hand go to there crotches and they run off up the corridoor as there towels follow them out of the door .

Slowly panning into the room , Violet Cross can be seen standing near angry pirate , a less than amused look on his face , the container by her feet , as the view zooms in , Violet Cross begins to speak .

Violet Cross - I brought you a little present

OOC - Very rough draft i will be adding more detail soon , and sprucing it up with angry pirates help when he replies

2Raise These Sails (Angry Pirate) Empty Re: Raise These Sails (Angry Pirate) Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Angry Pirate

Angry Pirate: Well I was wondering when you were going to come and rub your victory in my face and i see you have something of mine.

As Angry Pirate stands up form lacing his boots up to stand face to face to Violet. As Angry Pirate kicks his bag under the bench.

Angry Pirate: So I guess I'm your slave now or what ever it is you want me to be. SO? What is it you would like me to do.

As the Angry Pirate looks away in shame.

3Raise These Sails (Angry Pirate) Empty Re: Raise These Sails (Angry Pirate) Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Nat Nat

Nat Nat

A sly smile spreads across Violet Cross face , bending down she opens the hatch of the metal container , aloud screech can be heard as a brown ball of fur dart's out and jump's straight onto Pirate's shoulder , the camera now focused picks it up , the monkey now has a hold of pirate's hair ,straightnening up she crosses her arm's .

Violet Cross - You will see i can be as kind as i can be cruel , i can take and i can give

Dropping her arms toher side she walks casually over to the old worn wooden bench pirate hadbeen sitting on , taking in the locker room , pieces of rubbish lay on the floor ,the walls are in a worse condition than in the corridoor outside and the lockers themselves are mostly missing doors , she sits down crossing her legs and splaying her hands behind her .

Violet Cross - Do you not think you deserve better than this

She motions the locker room with her head

Violet Cross - i can give you better , all i ask is your total loyalty without question , and i will make you a god amongst men

OOC Let george come in here , he was passing in the corridoor and heard my comment about a god amongst men , perfect lead in for his gimmick

4Raise These Sails (Angry Pirate) Empty Re: Raise These Sails (Angry Pirate) Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:47 am

DrCanadaEh

George: I heard you talking about god in here, am i correct?

George looks around the room and notices Violet Cross and Angry Pirate slightly nod there head. Violet Cross and Angry Pirate are confused on what George is leading on to.

Would you to like to be my companions in the cleansing of these people. I believe that with your help we can cleanse all of these people, we can change the way they think. They can become good again.

Violet Cross and Angry Pirate look at each other in suspicion, not sure what to say to this.

5Raise These Sails (Angry Pirate) Empty Re: Raise These Sails (Angry Pirate) Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:23 pm

Nat Nat

Nat Nat

Easing herself up to a level sitting position Violet Cross slowly looks the scraggly appearence of the unshaven geroge before her , glancing to the side at Angry Pirate , his head still hanging , eyes cast down to the floor , lost in his own torment the monkey now residing on the top of the lockers , then she turns her head and meets geroge gaze as she speaks , a slightly bitter edge to her voice .

Violet Cross - God has deserted these fools , they beleive in nothing , for knowing this i think we can work something out , resurrect a few gods shall we say .

A slight glint can be seen in her eyes , then she turns her attention to pirate .

Violet Cross - What do you say Pirate can we help this righteous preacher?

OOC PIRATE TO REPLY FIRST THEN GEROGE THEN ILL FINISH THE RP UP

6Raise These Sails (Angry Pirate) Empty Raise These Sails (Angry Pirate) Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Angry Pirate

As the Angry Pirate brings his attention back to Violet as he seems a little confused about what just happen.

Angry Pirate: Yes I believe we can. I will become your servant and give you all the loyalty you need, just as long as you do not ever touch the monkey again you have a deal.

The Angry Pirate brings his attention back to George.

Angry Pirate: What do you say George? or shall I call you preacher as Violet just said?

7Raise These Sails (Angry Pirate) Empty Re: Raise These Sails (Angry Pirate) Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:55 am

DrCanadaEh

George is looking proudly at Violet Cross, then he brings his attention to Angry Pirate.

George: I would love to have you working with me to save these pour, pour souls!

George then slowly turns his attention to Violet Cross...

George: And you, miss Violet Cross, I would be honored to have you working with me. Together i think we can save many, many people.

George stays there looking the his 2 new followers and team mates and slightly nods at both of them.

8Raise These Sails (Angry Pirate) Empty Re: Raise These Sails (Angry Pirate) Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 am

Nat Nat

Nat Nat

A devillish smile spreads across Violet Cross's face , standing up she walks over to pirate and places a hand on his shoulder and seems to speak with some sympathy .

Violet Cross - A new day is dawning , dont torment yourself over this .

Leaning in close and appearing to give pirate a hug she whispers in his ear , her tone suddenly changing to venomous .

Violet Cross - It was join me or be destroyed .

Removing her hand she starts towards the locker room door before turning around seemingly haven forgotten something .

Violet Cross - George , Pirate , i have a match tonight , i heard the person im facing is a non believer , we should start the cleansing with him , im sure you will make the right choice .

Without waiting for a reply Violet Cross exits the locker room leaving an exited George behind and a confused Pirate .

The camera follows her down the corridoor and just before she disapears from view she can be heard muttering .

Violet Cross - Freaking nut job

the camera fades to black .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum