Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Pirate has come.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Pirate has come. Empty A Pirate has come. Sun May 20, 2012 1:10 am

Angry Pirate

The arena goes dark as The Pirate Song by Running Wild blares across the loud speakers. A shower of sparks ignites the whole entrance ramp as a man steps out. He is dressed in a black trench coat, a white t-shirt, brown ripped up pants and black boots. He makes his way down to the ring. He jumps up on the ring and climbs in. He walks around a little looking at the fans and makes his way over and asks for a mic.
-
Angry Pirate: Hello all I am The Angry Pirate and I'm here tonight to tell you. Well that will have to wait but I wanted to come out here and say hello.
-
The fans look at each other and a few cheers can be heard.
-
Angry Pirate: Ok I'll make this short cause my monkey in the back is getting hungry.
-
The fans laugh a little.
-
Angry Pirate: So I wanna call someone out but I dont know who so this is an open invite to anyone in the back who is willing to face the Pirate. You see I am here to become one of the best and the only way to do that is to face the best there is here. I may get beaten but I'll gain respect from the people in the back. So what's it going to be guys? Wanna get in the ring and face me?
-
Mixed emotions from the fans a little more cheers for the Pirate ring trough out the arena.
-
Angry Pirate: SO what's it going to be guys? You wanna date with Davy Jones' Locker or are you going to make me walk the plank?
-
The Angry Pirate slams the mic down on the mat and leans on the ropes awaiting for some one to come out as The Pirate Song by Running Wild rings through out the arena again.

2A Pirate has come. Empty Re: A Pirate has come. Mon May 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Nat Nat

Nat Nat

Angry Pirate's song cuts out and the arena is pitched into darkness. Loud scraping noises can be heard as though someone or something was running a blade over a chalkboard. Fans can be seen to cover their ears and grimace at this sound when suddenly nephetamine erupts from the speakers seeming to shake the very ground. The light's suddenly go up the song cuts out. The fans seem disorientated by the sudden transition and take a moment to notice the beautiful women leaning on the ropes next to Angry Pirate seeming to have materialized from thin air.

Her hair left to hang loose, black with streaks of blue that refelct the arena lights. Dressed in a blue basque and a black skirt with hanging chains there is no mistaking it is Violet Cross, she holds a mic and a bemused look on her face. Without moving or turning to face the Angry Pirate she raises the mic to speak her voice soft and charming.
-
Violet Cross: I found your monkey, I had to spank it.
-
Cat calls and woots erupt from the fans, General amusement spread across their faces.
-
Violet Cross: It bit me and all I was trying to be was nice, so I shoved it in a cage and took it.
-
A smile spreads across her face as she pushes off the ropes and turns to face the Angry Pirate, running a slight hand across his face, she continues speaking.
-
Violet Cross: I will give you the honour of a match tonight but under certain conditions, if I win you become my property, do what I say when I say it , if you win, you get your monkey back.
-
At this last part she throws her head back and cackles, the fans non-plussed, are trying to figure out if she just said she had kidnapped a monkey. Regaining composure she steps back and a steely look crosses her eyes as she stares straight at Angry Pirate.
-
Violet Cross: Are you willing to accept your servitude?

3A Pirate has come. Empty Re: A Pirate has come. Mon May 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Angry Pirate

The Angry Pirate just looks at her and shakes his head.
-
Angry Pirate: Really? You come out here and get in my face and think you're just going to give me two choices? Well I'll give you your match but I'm not going to be your slave win or lose. You see I will wipe the mat with you and get my monkey back whether you like it or not.
-
The fans are going wild over what had just happened with these two. Violet Cross brings her mic you to her mouth.
-
Angry Pirate: NO! you are not going to interrupt me. You will listen to me. Now name what ever match you want and you got it. Now what's it going to be?

4A Pirate has come. Empty Re: A Pirate has come. Tue May 22, 2012 2:32 am

Nat Nat

Nat Nat

Amused, Violet Cross steps back and slowly looks Angry Pirate up and down. A mischievious glint can be seen in her eyes as she raises the mic to speak.
-
Violet Cross: Such a rude little child. You're going to be a fun toy to play with.
-
She drops her head and appears to be laughing but the camera catch's Violet reaching behind her to something inisde the back hemline of her skirt.
-
Violet Cross: I can do better than name a match for you Pirate. I can show you.
-
Violet gains an innocent look while Pirate has an expression of puzzlement. Without warning, the hand behind her back lashes out in a fist of balled malice, a fist sporting brass knuckles. The blow lands clean on Angry Pirate's forehead knocking him to the mat. At this sudden change of events the fans boo loudly. Violet Cross takes the brass knuckles off and throws them to the mat then she slowly straddles the prone Angry Pirate, brushing her face close to his and raising the mic she speaks in a whisper , a whisper the fans in the arena have fallen silent to hear.
-
Violet Cross: Bring out your blunderbuss, bring out your cutlass, but be careful I don't break your kendo stick.-
Pausing for a moment, a seductive smile appears on her face then she continues.
-
Violet Cross: Give it to me hardcore.
-
Violet Cross lets out a guttural cackle and the lights cut out throwing the arena into pitch blackness. No music accompanies this time and when the lights go up Violet Cross has made her exit as stealthily as she made her entrance, leaving the Angry Pirate dazed and confused on the mat. The fans remain silent, a look of disbelief on their faces.

5A Pirate has come. Empty Re: A Pirate has come. Tue May 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

OOC: Running Wild <3
People interacting <3

https://jockerland.com/

6A Pirate has come. Empty Re: A Pirate has come. Tue May 22, 2012 11:05 pm

Angry Pirate

what is this?

OOC: Running Wild <3
People interacting <3

7A Pirate has come. Empty Re: A Pirate has come. Wed May 23, 2012 1:19 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

OOC means out of character... aka i'm posting something in the RP forum that's not actually an RP.... more like an observation

https://jockerland.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum