Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

What'd you say? *Open to DJ*

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What'd you say? *Open to DJ* Empty What'd you say? *Open to DJ* Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:18 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

The shot fades in to show the packed ATW arena. All the fans are cheering their faces off simply because the atmosphere is so awesome. Friends like these by Deaf Havana begins to play which puts a stopper on the fan's festivities. Everyone in the arena is now occupied in booing. Hack3r appears at the top of the ramp and the boos intensify. The Brit seems to relish this and lifts his arms out straight. This last for 3 seconds at which point Hack3r begins to walk down the ramp purposefully. He stops half way and extends his hand to a fan. As the fan reaches for the hand shake Hack3r jerks his hand back and taunts the poor guy. The Brit carries on down to the ring laughing. He grabs a microphone from the announce table and rolls in to the ring. He raises the mic to his lips but before he can speak he is pre-eminently shut up with a loud boo. He ushers for the crowd to quiet down and they oblige momentarily. As soon as Hack3r raises the mic again a chorus of boos rings out around the arena. The wrestler visibly laughs to himself. He finally decides to try and power through the loud noise and begins to speak.
-
Hack3r: How about you guys all shut up? Yeah? I mean, I wouldn't mind it normally but I kind of have something to say here.
It'd be a lot easier if you baboons weren't howling, screaming and generally being an audio nuisance.

-
A silence falls over the arena.
-
Hack3r: Thank you. Now as I was saying ...
-
One lone voice is heard to be saying "stupid limey". Hack3r pauses mid sentence to look around and see the voice. The person who shouted continues to shout derogatory insults at Hack3r. The Brit raises his arm to point at the man who's shouting.
-
Hack3r: You. Yes, you. Get here now.
-
The crowd turn to look at the man who now has a puzzled look on his face.
-
Hack3r: That's right. You heard me. Come down here now. Right to this ring. If you've got something to say then say it to my face instead of hiding behind all your overweight virgin wrestling fans.
-
The crowd boo at this but then begin to cheer the man who's being called out. The guy shouts nonsensical words then slowly makes his way through the crowd to ringside, all the while Hack3r has his eyes concentrated on the man. Upon reaching the crowd barrier he vaults over it and jogs up the steps in to the ring. He gets up in the face of Hack3r.
-
Man: Yeah?
-
Hack3r steps back waving at his face with one hand.
-
Hack3r: Wow man. You need to brush your teeth or something. Your breath is terrible. Regardless, I believe you had something to say.
-
Man: Indeed. What I was saying was that you're just a crumpet eating, tea drinking, Stick 'o' rock eating ...
-
The man's sentence is cut off by Hack3r pushing him. He stumbles backwards into the ropes which rebound him causing him to fall on his face at Hack3r's feet.
-
Hack3r: So what were you saying?
-
Hack3r throws the mic towards the announce table where we see Christian Ghost catch the microphone. Ghost looks happy with himself and the camera cuts back to Hack3r standing above the downed man looking like he's ready to attack. At that moment Def-Jam's music begins to play.

OOC: Over to you DJ.

2What'd you say? *Open to DJ* Empty Re: What'd you say? *Open to DJ* Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam runs down the ramp with no hesitation. Hack3r turns just as Def-jam is sliding into the ring and immediately runs to the ropes and slides out. The two wrestlers have a stare down as Hack3r walks around the ring and backs up the ramp. Once he leaves the arena, Def-jam kneels next to the downed fan. The camera fades out as he helps him up.

-ooc had permission to godmod-

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum