Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Realm of Chaos Shall Begin

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Realm of Chaos Shall Begin Empty The Realm of Chaos Shall Begin Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:22 am

chaos starter

Fire is shot up in the air from both sides of the ring. A rope is the dropped from the top of the stadium into the fire, and someone is sliding down it.
-
Christian Ghost: Woah, thats dangerous! Who the heck is this guy?
-
Connor Danielson: Who ever he is, he has serious style. Looks like a man who can live on the edge

-
The Unknown wrestler then touches the ground and jumps into the ring. He's wearing a black leather jacket with the letters ' C H A O S'
written on the back in fiery red. He then grabs a microphone
-
Chaos Starter: I am the Chaos Starter. I may be new, but I have had experience destroying lives that can not be found again. Y'all will experience the
Chaos I am about to bring upon Archetype Wrestling! I will be changing and re-arranging all of your lives! So remember, Once the Chaos begins, it's too late to turn back!

-
Connor Danielson: Woah, this man has already changed my life.Warning to all superstars, this man looks like trouble. Stay away from him.
-
Christian Ghost: He's pretty tight I guess, he looks like a gang member. SO he has had experience messing with people's lives before. I'd like to wish him
luck in becoming one of the top superstars here in ATW.

-
Chaos Starter: This place looks too fresh and I can not wait to tear it up! Once I am done with this place, it will be in pieces, so I hope all of you watching enjoy it while you can!
-
Connor Danielson: What is he talking about tearing it down?
-
Christian Ghost: He might be a murderer, I mean look at this guy! He is built and looks to be a gang member!
-
Connor Danielson: How can you read this guy just by looking at him?
-
Chaos Starter: And to start the tearing up, I want a match right now!

-
Chaos Starter walks over to the ropes and hangs on the side of them. and puts the mic up to his mouth.
-
Chaos Starter: Next person to walk down that ramp, I will beat their face so far into their sternum they will never breathe right again!
-
The lights in the arena start fading out, the only source of light being the giant screen which flickers to light to show the crimson quote of J. Robert Oppenheimer appears on a black background:
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds"
The first notes of Sybreed’s “I am ultraviolence” start playing over the sound system as Phenom appears at the top of the ramp wearing a Heaven Shall Burn black t-shirt, black leather pants, long leather boots and a long spiked leather coat.
Red spotlights are focused on him as he drops his head in his chest and extends his arms in a crucifixion pose. Behind him, crimson pyros go off. He makes his way down the ramp, around the ring to grab a microphone from the announcer’s table and then jumps up to the apron and dodges the second and top rope to get in with Chaos Started.
The booing of the crowd eventually stops so he can be heard speaking.
-
Connor Danielson: The GM wants a piece of him?
-
Christian Ghost: Uh oh! This is going to end badly for someone
-
Phenom: Well hello Chaos! How are you..
-
Chaos Starter rudely interrupts him.
-
Chaos Starter: Oh well lookie here! The man who hired me wants to beat me down already? Well come and bring it! I am sure even you are no match for me! When i am through with you, there will be no one stopping me from tearing up this joint!
-
A cruel grin appears on the face of The Vampire Lord.
-
Phenom: This "joint" as you call it, was built on the blood sweat tears and soul of those guys backstage, under my guidance. And as General Manager, it is my duty to put you back in your place!
-
Phenom: You called me out, here i am, and there's the referee as well. Let's see what you are made of, Chaos!
-
The bell rings

2The Realm of Chaos Shall Begin Empty Re: The Realm of Chaos Shall Begin Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

Edited. Heavily. You should probably go and read the RP formatting guide that is at the top of every topic page. It might help your RPs.

3The Realm of Chaos Shall Begin Empty Re: The Realm of Chaos Shall Begin Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:27 am

chaos starter

not bad...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum