Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Begin The Second Season

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Begin The Second Season Empty Begin The Second Season Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:28 pm

UJJ

[OOC: I'm writing this on my iPod touch. So that's the reason for the lack of BB coding]

The scene fades in. The setting is outside a big building at night. It looks as if we are outside a fire assembly point as a fire exit door is wide open, showing the light from inside the building. We are outside the ATW Arena. A silhouette is visible against the wall, next to the door. The camera moves closer to reveal the self proclaimed 'Unstoppable One' staring out to the distance. Jack Johnson is wearing a black leather jacket and dark blue jeans complimented by his black boots. He goes into a pocket in his jacket and pulls out a box of cigarettes and a lighter. He opens the box and pulls out a cigarette and places it between his lips. He puts the box back into his pocket and lights the cigarette with the lighter. He puts the lighter back into his pocket. He takes a swift and short drag from the cigarette before exhaling smoke from his mouth. He then holds the cigarette between his index and middle fingers and smirks.
-
Jack Johnson: Tonight it starts all over again for me. Another season of racking up victories and another season for making sure that Era gets her victories also. We are both undefeated and yet only Era gets a title opportunity, but regardless, my time will come but for now it's all about helping Era.
-
Jack takes another drag from his cigarette and exhales smoke again. He removes the cigarette from his mouth.
-
Jack Johnson: But for the first time in my life, I'm scared. I'm scared that all this black magic *&^& is taking over Era's mind. She was never like this. Never. I have known her all my life and not once did she lower herself to any magical stuff. I love her. I don't want to lose her in all this &*&^&*&^.
-
Jack taps the cigarette lightly with his finger and looks on as the bits of ash blow away in the light breeze.
-
Jack Johnson: It's hard trying to manage someone you care about, whilst being an active wrestler. Most would say that this would lead to under-performing inside the ring, but I won't let this affect me negatively, this will only just fuel me and my abilities as a wrestler. I'll still be undefeated and Lycan will experience this first hand.
-
Jack takes several drags of his cigarette before throwing it to the ground and stomping on it. He walks into the building and closes the fire exit door behind him. The scene fades to black.

2Begin The Second Season Empty Re: Begin The Second Season Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:52 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

OOC: It's fine. I don't mind adding coding when the RP's well written like this one. It gets annoying when it's not written well and doesn't have coding cos then they take twice as long.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum