Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Return of the Renegade

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Return of the Renegade Empty The Return of the Renegade Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Naven X

Naven X

The camera zooms into the crowd holding up homemade signs cheering on some of the top stars in ATW, suddenly, "I stand alone" by Godsmack blasts though the speakers and the crowd shift from cheers to boos and all in between as Naven X walks on stage and stand very still at the middle of the ring as the crowd yell profanity at Naven who seems calm as he continues down to the ring, climbs the turnbuckle and raises the X-sign to the crowd who many are raising it as well, he continues it to all four corner of the ring before getting the microphone and raising it to his lips...
-
Naven X: For those of you who don't know me. I'm The Renegade Naven X! And for those of you who do...I'M BACK!
-
The crowd are in a mix of cheers and boos.
-
Naven X: As many of you know, I was out because I was serverely injured by no other than our General Manager Phenom the Vampire Lord, I injured my back, my neck, and my right shoulder and was knocked completly out. When I woke up I was in a hidden mansion residence where I met the man who helped me heal my wounds with his personal medical staff and with his trainers, was able to get up on my feet and train myself back to health. And before I had slipped into a coma, I promised myself to return the favor to the man who put me out!
-
Naven looks straight at the camera...
-
Naven X: And Phenom trust me...I always keep my promises!
-
The crowd cheers.
-
Naven X: And when I returned at Heaven shall burn, I had a purpose and that's why I attacked Voltzandre. He doesn't deserve it and I did was right because I know, in time, you here tonight and you all at home will realize it!
-
The sound of cheers and boos continues to rumble the arena.
-
Naven X: So never doubt the renegade... and you will see that every thing will change for the better. Because I am The Renegade, Naven X. get it? got it? GOOD!

OCC: Phen can you come out and talk about some syuff including the tournament.

2The Return of the Renegade Empty Re: The Return of the Renegade Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:36 am

voltzandre

voltzandre

Lights go off and the giant screen over the entrance goes completly white and blood is coming down in the screen as some letters can be seen.
-
"Revenge Shall Be Mine"
-
As a voice starts talking nonsense stuff that no one understand the screen goes black but the lights don't come up then a scream cna be heard and the screen comes on showing Voltzandre sitting in a chair with his head down so it's impossible to see his face but then he raises his head and the camera focus' on his eyes that are completly red and the screen goes white again and the lights come back on.

OCC: I want this rp to be here too the diferen there is nothing in the mat Very Happy

3The Return of the Renegade Empty Re: The Return of the Renegade Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:49 pm

Naven X

Naven X

Naven X looks around the ring quite horrified then calms down and goes on with an angry tinge to his voice.
-
Naven X: Wha! What's going on? If you want me Voltz! You know where you can find me!

4The Return of the Renegade Empty Re: The Return of the Renegade Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:27 am

voltzandre

voltzandre

The lights go out once again and as they come up Voltzandre is behind Naven X. As Naven X turns around Voltzandre smirks and lights go off again. When the lights return no one is there.

OOC: Now phen can comes out and keep your rp Smile

5The Return of the Renegade Empty Re: The Return of the Renegade Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:06 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

The lights in the arena start fading out, the only source of light being the giant screen which flickers to light to show the crimson quote of J. Robert Oppenheimer appears on a black background:
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds"
The first notes of Sybreed’s “I am ultraviolence” start playing over the sound system as Phenom appears at the top of the ramp wearing a Heaven Shall Burn black t-shirt, black leather pants, long leather boots and a long spiked leather coat.
Red spotlights are focused on him as he drops his head in his chest and extends his arms in a crucifixion pose. Behind him, crimson pyros go off. He makes his way down the ramp, around the ring to grab a microphone from the announcer’s table and then jumps up to the apron and dodges the second and top rope to get in with Naven.
The booing of the crowd eventually stops so he can be heard speaking.
-
Phenom: You are just like cancer. No matter how much radiation you throw at it , it never dies.
-
More boos from the crowd.
-
Phenom: Well, if you want another shot at myself, then I am willing to give you one. It’s a long shot, but it’s the best opportunity you will ever have!
-
He paces around the ring for a little to increase the suspense.
-
Phenom: You will be in the 16 man Tournament I have scheduled for this season. If you win the whole thing, you can have a match with anyone, anytime, anywhere. And you get to choose the match type. And your first opponent will be Jack Mannequin, in a last man standing contest… TONIGHT!

https://jockerland.com/

6The Return of the Renegade Empty Re: The Return of the Renegade Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:06 am

Naven X

Naven X

Naven nods his head proudly...he walks closer to Phenom and gets eye-level.
-
Naven X: Phenom. You made a big mistake showing your face in front of me in this ring... because my mind is telling me to beat you where you stand.
-
The crowd roars in cheers!
-
Naven X: But I don't want to waste it, because I have a mission to complete. Now you want to be in this 16 man tournament...a Trial by Fire so to speak.But make no mistake, the Renegade will be in this tournament, the Renegade will defeat my opponents in this tournament, and the Renegade will WIN this tournament!
-
The crowd cheers as the camera zooms to both Phenom' and Naven's faces.
-
Naven X: And when I do, I'm coming after you! And I will make sure to send you on a vacation. Because just like a cancer, I won't stop until you're dead!

-
Naven drops the mic right in front of Phenom and begins to leave the ring while his theme song plays leaving Phenom in the ring with the toothy grin on his face. Camera fades to black.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum