Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Resurrection of the Renegade

+3
Executioner Of Anarchy
Anthrax
Naven X
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Resurrection of the Renegade Empty The Resurrection of the Renegade Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:59 am

Naven X

Naven X

the camera fades in to ringside as we see Christian Ghost and Connor Danielson
-
Connor Danielson: Welcome back to Prototype, before we get back to the action we would like to give an update of the brutal incident on Rekindle the Fire

-
Christian Ghost: Yes, for those who missed the PPV, Naven X was burned alive by Anthrax after he they both lost their match for the tag titles

-
Daneilson: sure enough, Anthrax went on the the battle royal and become the new ReEvolution Champion...but as for the codition of Naven at the point we may never know if he will return or is he gone for good

-
Ghost: all I know is..

-
Suddenly, the lights completely shut off as the crowd are confused at the situation..then the titian-tron begins to go static as we see glimpses of a man
-
Then it goes black and see view of flames...then a little girls voice can be heard
-
Voice: He has been through a lot of pain and suffering...he has been betrayed by the ones he thought he trusted...

Voice: but he is not dead...for he is..revived...renewed...
-
... Resurrected!

-
Voice: CHANGE IS COMMING!

CHANGE IS COMING...
change is coming....
-
Voice fades and the lights turn back on...the crowd are still shocked and confused,the camera shifts back to Danielson and Ghost...
-
Ghost: What was That!!..and did I hear Resurrection?

-
Danielson: Yes, and you also heard change..seems that someone will bring so change to ATW...but who?

-
Ghost: Who knows Connor, Who knows

Last edited by Naven X on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

2The Resurrection of the Renegade Empty Re: The Resurrection of the Renegade Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:39 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

Ghost: What was what!

codition

I think you need to check your work

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

3The Resurrection of the Renegade Empty Re: The Resurrection of the Renegade Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:55 am

Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner Of Anarchy

@naven you spelt hear as here.....

"Ghost: What was That!!..and did I (HERE) Resurrection?"

4The Resurrection of the Renegade Empty Re: The Resurrection of the Renegade Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:07 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Naven if you dont do spell check you're gonna take the title of worst speller from me.

5The Resurrection of the Renegade Empty Re: The Resurrection of the Renegade Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:16 pm

Anthrax

Anthrax

jack your worst everything... nobody can take that title from you

6The Resurrection of the Renegade Empty Re: The Resurrection of the Renegade Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

Razz good one lawls

7The Resurrection of the Renegade Empty Re: The Resurrection of the Renegade Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Defjam

Defjam

The grammar nazi on a rampage >.>

8The Resurrection of the Renegade Empty Re: The Resurrection of the Renegade Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Thrax that made me laugh Razz

9The Resurrection of the Renegade Empty Re: The Resurrection of the Renegade Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

Dudes I check Naven's spelling for him. In fact, I check the spelling for all y'all.

10The Resurrection of the Renegade Empty Re: The Resurrection of the Renegade Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:05 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

without hack3r all our promos would suck balls with spelling

11The Resurrection of the Renegade Empty Re: The Resurrection of the Renegade Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:36 am

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

ok now problem solved...now lets end this now

12The Resurrection of the Renegade Empty Re: The Resurrection of the Renegade Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:58 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

I wass like. when did naven's rp turn into our chat room

13The Resurrection of the Renegade Empty Re: The Resurrection of the Renegade Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:29 pm

Anthrax

Anthrax

why end it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum