Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interview

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Interview    Empty Interview Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:09 pm

voltzandre

voltzandre

Pandora and the cameraman are backstage walking in the direction of the A.A.T.O. locker room. They knock on the door and ask if they can come in.
-
Voltzandre: Come in.
-
They open the door and enter. Voltzandre is sitting in a chair wearing his jeans without a shirt as Supermy is punching the bag preparing for his match while Arctic Terror is playing Ps3. Pandora gets near to Voltzandre.
-
Pandora: Hello Voltzandre, Are you nervous about tonight's match?
-
Voltzandre: Nervous of what ? Of that little punk? huh? That guy is nothing. He thinks he is pretty cool because ha has the Mafia in his corner? Well I dont think so and tonight with our new secret member, A.A.T.O. is going to end dominating this PPV.
-
Pandora: What secret member ?
-
Voltzandre: That's a secret darling. You will see by the end of the night.
-
Pandora: What about if the Mafia comes out in the middle of your match?
-
Voltzandre: A.A.T.O. are going to take care of everything so I don't worry about those kind of things.
-
Pandora: Do you feel good about beating Eternal Inferno in the tag match in Fear Factory ?
-
Voltzandre: I really knew that was going to be our match since the start and the way that Eternal tapped to my Dragon Sleeper showed me that he is not going to be that great thing tonight. I'm sure he is going to play dirty
-
Sounds can be heard from the bathroom of someone walking
-
Pandora: Who is that ?
-
Voltzandre: Nothing, now please leave
-
Pandora: but...
-
Super stops hitting the punching bag a throw Pandora out with his cameraman but the door doesnt close completly and the comera focus on the inside of the room as someone comes out of the bathroom but the camera cant get that angle
-
???: Did they leave ?
-
Arctic Terror: Well you see we are the only ones here
-
Voltzandre stands up and looks at ???
-
Voltzandre: If mafia tries something stupid, You guys know what to do
-
???: You should close that door Super
-
Super gets near to it and close the door completly