Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

TheHero's Interview

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TheHero's Interview Empty TheHero's Interview Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:33 pm

The Hero

*The camera shows the door to a locker room where on a small metal plate is written "TheHero". Suddenly the door opens and TheHero exits the room with his red T-Shirt and the text "Punishment awaits you" on it. He closes the door as Pandora rushes towards him with her mic in hand.*

Pandora: "TheHero, do you have time to answer some questions?"

*TheHero looks at her with an uncertain look on his face.*

TheHero: "Alright, but make it quick, I've got my match soon."

*Pandora quickly takes her mic up and starts speaking.*

Pandora: "You have your debut match tonight in ATW. Are you nervous?"

*She moves the microphone towards TheHero as he starts talking.*

TheHero: "Well, sure I am. Whenever I get in the ring, I'm a bit nervous. But as soon as the bell rings, I'm fully focused on my opponent and getting the win against him, whoever it is."

*Pandora looks at TheHero as he finishes talking. Her hand is shaking a bit as she takes the mic back to her mouth.*

Pandora: "Your opponent tonight is King Cobra."

*Again she moves the mic towards TheHero.*

TheHero: "I have no idea who this guy is. And to be honest, I don't care who he is. The only thing that matters to me is that I'll get the 1-2-3 and nothing else."

*As he ends talking, TheHero walks away, giving Pandora no time to say something to him. The camera shows him walking down the hallway and fades back to Pandora, showing her looking down the hallway. The camera then fades back to the arena.*

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum