Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Blackdoom now Alparslan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First Blackdoom now Alparslan Empty First Blackdoom now Alparslan Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:21 pm

Johnny Grunge

Johnny Grunge

The camera fades in to show Johnny Grunge lifting weights in his dressing room. Johnny Grunge drops the dumb bells to go to the mirror to take an look at him self.
-
Johnny Grunge: With the body I got, there shouldn't be any way in hell that any one could ever be able to defeat me, I just can't believe I let Blackdoom beat me.
-
Johnny Grunge walks away from the mirror, and goes back to lifting weights.The camera then fades off Johnny Grunge and focus' in on Pandora who is standing outside Johnny Grunge's dressing room. A "Knock, Knock" iks heard at the door.
-
Johnny Grunge: I don't know who this is, but it better be important.
-
Johnny Grunge opens the door to find Pandora standing there with a mic in her hands.
-
Johnny Grunge: What do you want? Can't you see I'm working out?
-
Pandora Weniger: I wanted to see what you think about your opponent tonight?
-
Johnny Grunge: Well I have heard that I'm faceing Alparslan tonight, but I can tell you now he isn't going to be much competition. If anything he is going to be just another victim.
-
Pandora Weniger: Another victim? you seem very sure of your self. What about last week when Blackdoom defeated you?
-
Johnny Grunge: Blackdoom got lucky, if anything he cheated, but believe me that's not going to happen again. And by the way, Mr Blackdoom, I want a rematch! and believe me you will not get lucky again! Now if you don't mind I got to get back to my work out.
-
Johnny Grunge shuts the door and goes back to working out as the camera then fades to black.

Last edited by Johnny Grunge on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

2First Blackdoom now Alparslan Empty Re: First Blackdoom now Alparslan Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:34 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

OOC: blackdoom won...

https://jockerland.com/

3First Blackdoom now Alparslan Empty Re: First Blackdoom now Alparslan Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:41 pm

Johnny Grunge

Johnny Grunge

dang it , been looking for the show , but couldn't find it , thanks for letting me know , I,ll rewrite it...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum