Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Helix Awards Season 4: Funniest Moment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Helix Awards Season 4: Funniest Moment Empty Helix Awards Season 4: Funniest Moment Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:45 pm

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name plays across the arena. EE makes his way to the arena from backstage. He is dressed in a fine tailored suit with blazer. Dressed for a special occasion. Inside the ring are two laZboy chairs. Eternal Eclipse grabs a seat in an empty chair and grabs a mic.
-
Eternal Eclipse: We have a limited budget for this show so we decided to shut off the fireworks from now on. Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, it is time for us to lighten the mood. We now have to present the award for funniest moment... Before that I would like to tell a story. Ever since I was a little boy, I wanted to be a Viking.
-
Crowd shows confusion with awkward looks and sighs.
-
Eternal Eclipse: For one halloween my nanny told me I could get any thing I wanted. I asked her if I could go out and trick or treat like other kids. She denied me and I ended up just getting a costume. The butler had gotten me one that resembled that of a viking. I loved that costume. I wore it all the time in secret and would pretend to be one. Now that I am at an age where I realize how stupid and naïve that is I have choosen to bring back some of that childhood magic to ATW! Please join me in welcoming the Norweigan Norse Patrol Force!
-
EE begins clapping and a group of seven men dressed from head to toe like ancient Vikings. Some with red beards others with grey. They all wore chainmail and horned helmets. They began making there way to the ring.
-
Eternal Eclipse: I have brought the NNPF here to present the Helix Award for Funniest Moment. No nominees just one clear winner... Hack3r and his rabbit! Congragulations on your heroic victory. Come out here and receive your award from Harold Fargot and the rest of the Norse Force!

Hack3r

Hack3r

For the second time of the night, Hack3r's entrance music begins to burst out from around the arena. Needless to say the crowd burst into applause as they see their hero roll out onto the entrance ramp using his wheely shoes. He bows to the crowd then begins to wheel his way down the entrance ramp and towards the ring. When he reaches the squared circle he quickly enters and calls for a microphone.
-
Hack3r: Oh hi guys!
-
The crowd burst into applause and cheers.
-
Hack3r: That's what I like to hear! Are you guys enjoying tonight?
-
The crowd erupt into cheers again.
-
Hack3r: That makes one of us. OHHH BURN.
-
The bearded men in the ring do not look pleased. They stare Hack3r down with hatred in their eyes. The brit shrugs his shoulders apologetically.
-
Hack3r: Hey. It's nothing against you guys. I guess they don't have a sense of humour in your time huh?
-
The vikings begin to snarl loudly.
-
Hack3r: Alright, alright. I'm going, I'm going. Just let me pick up my award first.
-
Hack3r wheels his way gracefully over to where his award is being presented. He picks it up, bows to the crowd and then leaves the ring to the sound of their cheering.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum