Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Helix Awards Season 4: Messed Up Moment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Helix Awards Season 4: Messed Up Moment Empty Helix Awards Season 4: Messed Up Moment Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:49 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

OOC: this should be a living hell. Doing this over a BBerry so forgive me if issues. GM fill have to color code

An array of fireworks splash across the titon-tron. Colours vary between white, red, and orange. U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name plays across the arena. EE makes his way to the arena from backstage. He is dressed in a fine tailored suit with blazer. Dressed for a special occasion. Inside the ring are two laZboy chairs.Eternal Eclipse grabs a seat in an empty chair and grabs a mic.
-
Eternal Eclipse: Welcome ATW people! To the 4th annual Helix Awards!
-
Crowd cheers
-
Eternal Eclipse: Only the best of the best are selected to be even nominated in this prestigious event. And only the greatest ever can be selected to host such an amazing award show. I am Eternal Eclipse. The greatest wrestler this industry has ever seen and the best looking host. It was a no brainer to pick me as a end result. At any rate, let's begin tonights preceddings! We start off with this years Most Messed Up Moment! Let's see our nominees.
-
Hack3r's rabbit gets shot
-
Phenom hangs Wildthing in front of the audience at the PPV
-
Valac returns to attack Naven X
-
Voltzandre wins the World Archetype Championship
-
Wolf comes back to cook Antifate

-
EE grabs a card from an assistant.
-
Eternal Eclipse: Before I open the envelope, I would like to comment on the fact that nearly killing my own father and myself was not a enough to even make nomination! But I digrese. The winner is...
-
A drum Roll is heard
-
Eternal Eclipse: ... Phenom hanging Wildthing at the PPV! Congratulations to the GM of ATW on your award. I would present this to Wildthing but as we all know that is impossible. Come on out Phen!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum