Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Def and Travis: The Phone Call.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Def and Travis: The Phone Call. Empty Def and Travis: The Phone Call. Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:04 am

Defjam

Defjam

Travis and Def-jam are sitting on their favorite hangout spot: The Roof of the arena, complete with A cooler filled with monster and soda. Def-jam is talking.

Def-jam: i cant believe he called me... i want to KILL HIM!

2Def and Travis: The Phone Call. Empty Re: Def and Travis: The Phone Call. Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: So explain again what's wrong not sure I quite catched all of it.

3Def and Travis: The Phone Call. Empty Re: Def and Travis: The Phone Call. Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:17 pm

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: He killed my dad, my mom, and later beat my brother to death... Then haunted my life up until i won the Street Champions tournament.

He looks at his brass knuckles he keeps on is belt loops and sighs.

Def-jam: And he did it because my dad stopped him from killing his own wife....

4Def and Travis: The Phone Call. Empty Re: Def and Travis: The Phone Call. Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:29 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: Wow, I'm sorry dude, I didn't know that. So what should we do? Bust out the Mafia and go after this guy?

5Def and Travis: The Phone Call. Empty Re: Def and Travis: The Phone Call. Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:44 pm

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: No man.. if theres one thing ive learned throughout my years is patients. He thinks he is in my head so i will let him come to me.

6Def and Travis: The Phone Call. Empty Re: Def and Travis: The Phone Call. Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:46 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: And what if he doesn't come to you?

7Def and Travis: The Phone Call. Empty Re: Def and Travis: The Phone Call. Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:57 pm

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: Trust me Trav. he Will. He always does.

Def-jam starts to play guitar as the camera zooms out on the two friends laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum