Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't call me Shirley.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Don't call me Shirley. Empty Don't call me Shirley. Sun May 29, 2011 6:45 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

The camera turns on to show Hack3r's locker room bustling with people. There is loud music being played through his big speakers and everyone seems to be laughing and having a good time. There are party streamers and banners saying "happy birthday" strewn all around the walls. The camera pans around until it finds Hack3r leaning against his drinks cabinet, necking a glass of drink as everyone around him cheers his name. Andrea pushes her way through the crowd to where Hack3r is standing. She begins to speak but the music is so loud that she can't be heard. She grabs Hack3r's hand and leads him through the crowd and out into the hall way.

Andrea: What're you doing? Seriously?

Hack3r: Uhh, having a party? It was my birthday yesterday after all.

Andrea: Why? Haven't you heard?

Hack3r: Heard about what?

Andrea: About the -

Hack3r: I swear Andrea, if the next word out of your mouth is "Bird" then I will have to murder you.

Andrea looks shocked.

Andrea: I was actually going to say that you've got a match tonight.

Hack3r's expression changes from one of happiness to pure shock.

Hack3r: WHAT? Since when?

Andrea: Since Phen authorised it I guess.

Hack3r: Eugh. That's just like him. He never tells me these things!

Hack3r pauses to look up and down the empty corridor.

Hack3r: Who am I facing then?

Andrea: Leslie Nielson.

The brit looks at her in disbelief.

Hack3r: Surely you've got to be kidding me! Didn't that guy die or something?

Andrea: Don't call me Shirley!

Hack3r just stares at her with a cold look.

Andrea: I couldn't resist it and apparently not. I mean you're fighting him tonight right? So he can't be dead! Anyways, I was going to ask you how you felt about the match but I can see that's not such a good idea so I'll just let you get back to your party!

Andrea pats Hack3r on the shoulder then begins walking down the corridor. Hack3r turns and smashes his head against the wall, leaves it there for ten seconds then opens the door and goes back into his locker room. The camera fades to black.

2Don't call me Shirley. Empty Re: Don't call me Shirley. Sun May 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

OOC: I love Airplane! Leslie Nielson lived 50 miles away from where I live.

3Don't call me Shirley. Empty Re: Don't call me Shirley. Sun May 29, 2011 8:56 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

OOC: That's pretty bad ass! I don't have anyone famous live near me, well, I have an olympic champion diver live about 10 minutes away but he kind of sucks

4Don't call me Shirley. Empty Re: Don't call me Shirley. Tue May 31, 2011 5:36 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

OOC: My mistake! Leslie Neilson is from MY HOMETOWN! Wow. He was born in same hospital too.

5Don't call me Shirley. Empty Re: Don't call me Shirley. Tue May 31, 2011 2:38 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

OOC: You're just showing off now :L

6Don't call me Shirley. Empty Re: Don't call me Shirley. Tue May 31, 2011 7:44 pm

Wolf

Wolf

ooc: Happy B-Day Sammy!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum