Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Search is On!!! Part 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Search is On!!! Part 2 Empty The Search is On!!! Part 2 Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:40 am

William_b33

William_b33

Ghost: We finallyget to watch the part 2 of Will Bergeron's search for Eternal Eclipse father.

Danielson: I hope that they stay within the restrictions of the law.

Ghost: Shut Up! We don't care for restrictions. This happened this Saturday. Enjoy the footage.

Date on Camera: Saturday, April 23th, 2011

The cameraman is drivng in the back of William Bergeron's custom Mafia sports car. Travis Touchdown is seen on one side on his custom Mafia bike, while DefJam is on his own on the other side.

Will Bergeron: Can you both hear me right now.

DefJam: Loud and Clear

Touchdown: 10/4

Will Bergeron: Ok, make sure we keep a good distances. We don't need to cause any alarm.

DefJam and Touchdown: Roger That!

They are following the limo of Carter Bilodeau Sr. After awhile of driving, the limo pulls until a parking lot of pawn shop.

DefJam: Well looks like our targets pretty desperate.

Will Bergeron: I thought he was rich.

Touchdown: That must be how he is getting his riches.

Will Bergeron: Possibly, Ok listen up heres the plan. DJ and me will park across the street. TT, I will have you park near the pawn shop. I have a idea for later.

They all nod. All of them park there vechicle. They begin to wait for Carter Bilodeau Sr. outside the pawn shop. After awhile of waiting, they see Carter and the remaining 4 security guards. DefJam, Touchdown and William Bergeron run after them. Carter and one security guard make it to limo. The other three get caught. The limo drives off.

Travis Touchdown punches security guard 1 in the face executing a DEVASTATING punch.
DefJam runs at security guard 2, he lifts his leg hitting him with a MORTAL Big Boot.
Security guard 3 attempts to punch but William Bergeron dodges it.
William Bergeron chops the throat of security guard 3 executing a PAINFUL chop to the throat. The security guard struggles to breath.
DefJam grabs the leg of security guard 1 and pulls it until it pops executing a AGONIZING Leg Lock. Travis Touchdown likes what he sees.
Travis Touchdown grabs the arm of security guard 2 and pulls it until a pop noise executing a EXECRUCIATING Arm Bar.
William Bergeron notices security guard 1 is still struggling to breath.

Will Bergeron: Bring me your bike Travis Touchdown.

Touchdown nods and gets his bike.

Will Bergeron: Time to sent a message to Carter. Now rev the engine.

Touchdown revs the engine. William Bergeron grabs the bike and brings it near the face of security guard 1.

Will Bergeron: I hope you enjoy your time in the hospital.

William Bergeron bring the back tire of the bike to the face of security guard 1. Skin off the face starts tearing off. DefJam and Travis Touchdown look in awe but start to grin. A few minutes go by all you can see is skin and blood everywhere.

Will Bergeron: Alright, Travis call cops and say there was a bike accidient. DefJam you go pay the attendent tomk sure he didn't see anything and buy that bike over there.

Travis gets on the phone, DefJam walks into the pawn shop and William Bergeron walks over to his car. When William gets back the bike is wait. William brings to hit the bike with a crowbar. He throws the bike to the ground.

Will Bergeron: Let's get out of here.

The three of them get in there vechicles and speed off quickly. The camera focusses back on the commentary team.

Ghost: Oh my God, that was extreme.

Danielson: I can't believe William was capable of that.

Ghost: They are named The Mafia for a reason. Maybe I should get involved with them. I can use some heavy protection when on the road.

Danielson: Alright ATW Universe, I got word that I have to tell you not to do that in real life. This isn't that way to act. Our superstars are responsible for there actions.

Ghost: In short, just don't try this at home or your town. Time for the next match.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum