Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

don't doubt me! Open Challenge (somebody edit it so its you who comes out)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

*the crowd boo as F.M.P's music begins to play's however the rest of his crewe do not follow him down. he looks furiouse. F.M.P grabs a mic and holds it to his lips*

FMP: Everyone in this arena, when i first showed, you all doubted me didnt you. haha then i attacked someone and you still doubted me. But now hahaha 4 others realise JUST HOW CAPABLE I REALLY AM!!!

*the crowd boo loudly*

FMP: SHUT UP!!!!! i am one of the most dominant forces to ever step in this ring. And after my victory last week you STILL doubt me!!!

*the crowd boo's more*

FMP: thats why tonight i am going to take on anybody who walks through down that ramp and into this ring.

Wolf

Wolf

The arena goes completly black. Aiden's Cry Little Sister begins to play over the speakers. A video a crimson moon is shown on the tron. Fog begins to pour out of the entrance way as the chimes in the song begin to hit. Four dark figures wearing hooded black cloaks walk down the ramp caring flames. As the vocals begin to speak with in the song a curtain of fire explodes and Wolvian steps throught it. Wolvian dressed in his long hooded sleveless black robe stands at the tope of the ramp as the crowd boo's. The four druids walk down the ramp and circle the ring. The curtain of fire slowly dies and two walls of pyrotechnics explode as Wolvian slowly walks down the ramp. As Wolvian gets to the edge of the ramp the ring fills with fog. The four druids each stand at a corner out side the ring. Wolvian then starts to walk up the stairs. He then climbs between the ropes and moves into the middle of the ring. Wolvian stands there for a bit before raising his hands. As his hands raise the robe falls off him and an explosion of fire engulfs the ring like a circle of fire reaching up to the rafters. As the fire lowers the lights come on and the music stops.

Wolvian: Most Dominate Force? The only Dominate Force in this federation, and the world is The Darkness! As everyone saw last week! I came out here and gave every single last one of you the warning! And this Fool Tin Worm is what is offered up to the Darkness as the best you got?

Wolvian stops looks out at the fans that continue to boo him. He then turns back towards the middle of the ring.

Wolvian: If it is a Challenge to prove to the world who is the most Dominate Force in this fed, Then let the bell toll and the lightning strike. For your Death will be painful!

voltzandre

voltzandre

Out of Nowhere "Anthem ( We Are The Fire )" plays and the arena is filled with a huge mixed reaction, Wolvian stares at the entrance as FMP has huge smirk in his face, the druids still standing outside of the ring showing no expression at the music playing. At the ramp entrance Voltzandre appear with a mic in his hands wearing his black jeand and a shirt that says "We shall turn a candle to kill Darkness. A.A.T.O. "
Voltzandre: Python, I leave you one second alone and you come out here to get problems ?
Wolvian stares at Voltzandre with deathly look as FMP still smirking in the ring
Voltzandre: Hey ! Dude you look very angry down there, seems that you have a problem with my guy over there, Am I right ? Punk ?!

FMP: Do you know who youare talking to? We out number you two to one Wolvian!

Wolf

Wolf

Wolvian turns his attion to the kid in the ring.

Wolvian: I am not sure were you learned your math? But you should go back and ask for a refund! There is five members of darkness out here, Me in the ring wich is truthfully all that is needed to beat you into a coma, and the four Paladins out side the ring, and there is just you in the ring and that Candle sales men up at the top of the ramp!

The Four Paladins slide into the ring and stand at the four turnbuckles.

Wolvian: Worm, You want to fight with the true face of war! The being that rides the red horse! Then I say your blood will burn this ring for all to see!

FMP: No no no i am talking about how powerful A.A.T.O is and how much stronger we are getting in terms of our skill, our athletic ability and just how good we are at giving a good old fashioned ASS WHOOPING!! when ever we just about feel like!

*the crowd cheers at FMP's change in personality it seems to have happened ever since Voltzandre has made his presence and it has happened once before with the A.A.T.O. Does Voltzandre and the rest of A.A.T.O no how to tame the beast FMP or is it just his personality.*

FMP: You better watch it because at any moment i can just coil up... AND STRIKE. You don't want to get in my jungle Wolvian not one bit.

Wolf

Wolf

Wolvian shakes his head in discust. He then returns the microphone back to his lips.

Wolvian: Maybe you dont understand what I have said already. Maybe its your Comprehension skills are as bad as your math skills? In either case I will lay it all out nice and simple for you! You Full Metal Python pick the place, And the time. I will show up! For I will destroy you take your soul, and spread your ashes across the enternal flames of the abyss that is HELL!

The lights in the arena dim down a bit as Wolvian breaths out slowly. The arena begins to fill full of fog.

Wolvian: The Darkness has accepted you as the First Sacrifice!

Lighting Hits the four corners of the ring posts. A flash of fire builds up from the top of the posts shooting up into the rafters. The Four Paladins enter the ring and the five men circle Full Metal Python.

Wolvian: Until then watch your shadow, As even it works for the Darkness and it tells me your secrets even now! Whispering to me your every fear!

The fire now spreads to circle the ring and grows higher. Then slowly lowers leaving only Full Metal Python in the ring alone. Burned into the rings matt is a target with Full Metal Python in the middle of it. Over the speaker a echo of Wolvian's voice is heard.

Wolvian: Your Soul IS MINE!

voltzandre

voltzandre

FMP is left in the ring with an angry look in his face as Arctic Terror is claping , Voltzandre gets near to the ring followed by Supermy and Arctic Terror that is still claping, then Voltzandre returns his sight to Arctic Terror and he slowly stop claping

Arctic Terror: What ?! That was amazing !!!

Then Voltzandre takes a look at FMP that is still in the ring with enraged look in his face

Voltzandre: Nice Wolvian, You just opened the cage of the beast

FMP goes down of the ring and walks to backstage alone as the other member of AATO still near of the ring, "Anthem ( We Are the Fire )" plays again and all of them leave to backstage

Backstage the A.A.T.O are walking to their lockeroom and FMP opens his mouth to speak.

FMP: I think i can take him.

The rest of the A.A.T.O look at him shocked.

FMP: However i have to throw him off his game beat him at his own game play with his mind torture him mentally.

The A.A.T.O still don't know where this is going.

FMP: i will choose the time and place and it will be when i am at my strongest when he is at his weakest. But i can't do it alone.

A.A.T.O seem to know where this is going.

FMP: We will play with their minds and embarrass the Darkness, we will start with Wolvian but the question is where do we start. Who's with me?

Anthrax

Anthrax

AnthraX come out of the shadows and stands infront of AATO.

AnthraX: Did I just hear you right, So Called "most dominate force".That you are so scared of Wolvian, That you need all the others to weaken him before you can fight him? Wolvian was right your not very Dominating!

Anthrax starts to turn and walk away as he begins to laugh.

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

The General Manager and Owner of ATW comes down the hall to see AnthraX and AATO having a standoff.

Phenom: Looks to me like you two have a problem with eachother.Let's put that aggression to good use in a match... RIGHT NOW! The Snake vs. The Hardcore Superstar! Full Metal Python of Against All The Odds vs. AnthraX of Darkness!

Last edited by Phenom The Vampire Lord on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

https://jockerland.com/

voltzandre

voltzandre

.... confused here we are out then we go in and then out of nowhere phenom is out again ?! Razz

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

i was never out. it was Python the wolf then you, wolf left, AnthraX came in, i came in and scheduled a match... the match will start rightaway.. you can either stand by Python's side or can go backstage

voltzandre

voltzandre

Phenom The Vampire Lord wrote:i was never out. it was Python the wolf then you, wolf left, AnthraX came in, i came in and scheduled a match... the match will start rightaway.. you can either stand by Python's side or can go backstage

nope we went inside antrax appeared in the locker room ^^ seee

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

my bad... my and AnthraX's bits will be deleted then

voltzandre

voltzandre

why antrax ?? he is good u are worng Razz

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

in real life a wrestler would not appear in a rival stable's lockerroom to mock people because he would get killed

voltzandre

voltzandre

well yeah .... well talk to antrahx

Wolf

Wolf

Actually you all really need to read more carefully! Cause FMP said this in his rp!

Backstage the A.A.T.O are walking to their lockeroom and FMP opens his mouth to speak.

Wich means you are not in your locker room just yet. you are walking to your locker room in the back area. so AX can pop out of the shadows any were he feels like backstage as long as its not in your locker room. Also since Phenom is the GM he can walk around the back were ever he feels like. So in my opinion nothing needs to be deleted but these coments that ruin the flow of the rp.

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Edited my bit to actually make some sense

20don't doubt me! Open Challenge (somebody edit it so its you who comes out) Empty What it should look like (LOL) part I Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Wolf

Wolf

*the crowd boo as F.M.P's music begins to play's however the rest of his crewe do not follow him down. he looks furiouse. F.M.P grabs a mic and holds it to his lips*

FMP: Everyone in this arena, when i first showed, you all doubted me didnt you. haha then i attacked someone and you still doubted me. But now hahaha 4 others realise JUST HOW CAPABLE I REALLY AM!!!

*the crowd boo loudly*

FMP: SHUT UP!!!!! i am one of the most dominant forces to ever step in this ring. And after my victory last week you STILL doubt me!!!

*the crowd boo's more*

FMP: thats why tonight i am going to take on anybody who walks through down that ramp and into this ring.

The arena goes completly black. Aiden's Cry Little Sister begins to play over the speakers. A video a crimson moon is shown on the tron. Fog begins to pour out of the entrance way as the chimes in the song begin to hit. Four dark figures wearing hooded black cloaks walk down the ramp caring flames. As the vocals begin to speak with in the song a curtain of fire explodes and Wolvian steps throught it. Wolvian dressed in his long hooded sleveless black robe stands at the tope of the ramp as the crowd boo's. The four druids walk down the ramp and circle the ring. The curtain of fire slowly dies and two walls of pyrotechnics explode as Wolvian slowly walks down the ramp. As Wolvian gets to the edge of the ramp the ring fills with fog. The four druids each stand at a corner out side the ring. Wolvian then starts to walk up the stairs. He then climbs between the ropes and moves into the middle of the ring. Wolvian stands there for a bit before raising his hands. As his hands raise the robe falls off him and an explosion of fire engulfs the ring like a circle of fire reaching up to the rafters. As the fire lowers the lights come on and the music stops.

Wolvian: Most Dominate Force? The only Dominate Force in this federation, and the world is The Darkness! As everyone saw last week! I came out here and gave every single last one of you the warning! And this Fool Tin Worm is what is offered up to the Darkness as the best you got?

Wolvian stops looks out at the fans that continue to boo him. He then turns back towards the middle of the ring.

Wolvian: If it is a Challenge to prove to the world who is the most Dominate Force in this fed, Then let the bell toll and the lightning strike. For your Death will be painful!

Out of Nowhere "Anthem ( We Are The Fire )" plays and the arena is filled with a huge mixed reaction, Wolvian stares at the entrance as FMP has huge smirk in his face, the druids still standing outside of the ring showing no expression at the music playing. At the ramp entrance Voltzandre appear with a mic in his hands wearing his black jeand and a shirt that says "We shall turn a candle to kill Darkness. A.A.T.O. "
Voltzandre: Python, I leave you one second alone and you come out here to get problems ?
Wolvian stares at Voltzandre with deathly look as FMP still smirking in the ring
Voltzandre: Hey ! Dude you look very angry down there, seems that you have a problem with my guy over there, Am I right ? Punk ?!

FMP: Do you know who youare talking to? We out number you two to one Wolvian!

Wolvian turns his attion to the kid in the ring.

Wolvian: I am not sure were you learned your math? But you should go back and ask for a refund! There is five members of darkness out here, Me in the ring wich is truthfully all that is needed to beat you into a coma, and the four Paladins out side the ring, and there is just you in the ring and that Candle sales men up at the top of the ramp!

The Four Paladins slide into the ring and stand at the four turnbuckles.

Wolvian: Worm, You want to fight with the true face of war! The being that rides the red horse! Then I say your blood will burn this ring for all to see!

FMP: No no no i am talking about how powerful A.A.T.O is and how much stronger we are getting in terms of our skill, our athletic ability and just how good we are at giving a good old fashioned ASS WHOOPING!! when ever we just about feel like!

*the crowd cheers at FMP's change in personality it seems to have happened ever since Voltzandre has made his presence and it has happened once before with the A.A.T.O. Does Voltzandre and the rest of A.A.T.O no how to tame the beast FMP or is it just his personality.*

FMP: You better watch it because at any moment i can just coil up... AND STRIKE. You don't want to get in my jungle Wolvian not one bit.

Wolvian shakes his head in discust. He then returns the microphone back to his lips.

Wolvian: Maybe you dont understand what I have said already. Maybe its your Comprehension skills are as bad as your math skills? In either case I will lay it all out nice and simple for you! You Full Metal Python pick the place, And the time. I will show up! For I will destroy you take your soul, and spread your ashes across the enternal flames of the abyss that is HELL!

The lights in the arena dim down a bit as Wolvian breaths out slowly. The arena begins to fill full of fog.

Wolvian: The Darkness has accepted you as the First Sacrifice!

Lighting Hits the four corners of the ring posts. A flash of fire builds up from the top of the posts shooting up into the rafters. The Four Paladins enter the ring and the five men circle Full Metal Python.

Wolvian: Until then watch your shadow, As even it works for the Darkness and it tells me your secrets even now! Whispering to me your every fear!

The fire now spreads to circle the ring and grows higher. Then slowly lowers leaving only Full Metal Python in the ring alone. Burned into the rings matt is a target with Full Metal Python in the middle of it. Over the speaker a echo of Wolvian's voice is heard.

Wolvian: Your Soul IS MINE!

FMP is left in the ring with an angry look in his face as Arctic Terror is claping , Voltzandre gets near to the ring followed by Supermy and Arctic Terror that is still claping, then Voltzandre returns his sight to Arctic Terror and he slowly stop claping

Arctic Terror: What ?! That was amazing !!!

Then Voltzandre takes a look at FMP that is still in the ring with enraged look in his face

Voltzandre: Nice Wolvian, You just opened the cage of the beast

FMP goes down of the ring and walks to backstage alone as the other member of AATO still near of the ring, "Anthem ( We Are the Fire )" plays again and all of them leave to backstage.

21don't doubt me! Open Challenge (somebody edit it so its you who comes out) Empty PartII Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:41 pm

Wolf

Wolf

FMP: I think i can take him.

The rest of the A.A.T.O look at him shocked.

FMP: However i have to throw him off his game beat him at his own game play with his mind torture him mentally.

The A.A.T.O still don't know where this is going.

FMP: i will choose the time and place and it will be when i am at my strongest when he is at his weakest. But i can't do it alone.

A.A.T.O seem to know where this is going.

FMP: We will play with their minds and embarrass the Darkness, we will start with Wolvian but the question is where do we start. Who's with me?

AnthraX come out of the shadows and stands infront of AATO.

AnthraX: Did I just hear you right, So Called "most dominate force".That you are so scared of Wolvian, That you need all the others to weaken him before you can fight him? Wolvian was right your not very Dominating!

Anthrax starts to turn and walk away as he begins to laugh. The General Manager and Owner of ATW comes down the hall to see AnthraX and AATO having a standoff.

Phenom: Looks to me like you two have a problem with eachother.Let's put that aggression to good use in a match... RIGHT NOW! The Snake vs. The Hardcore Superstar! Full Metal Python of Against All The Odds vs. AnthraX of Darkness!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum