Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wildthing is crazy?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wildthing is crazy? Empty Wildthing is crazy? Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:22 am

Wild

Wild

Fade into the back parking lot showing Wildthing getting out of a 1970 orange with black stripes Chevelle Super Sport then pulling a duffel bag. Camera man walks up to him.

Camera man: Wildthing, can I get a interview with you?

Wildthing: Sure follow me though.

Wildthing starts to walk with the duffel bag around his shoulders while the camera man is trying to keep up.

Camera man: So how did you react to Vivica Lockhart's win to become the boss for this week.

Wildthing grins while still looking straight ahead.

Wildthing: Not much to say. They're busy taking care of a vampire, and I am taking care of parsley. I can't believe though that we have to face off tonight.

Camera man(still thinking and is confused): Parsley?

Wildthing: Yeah that piece of garnish that has a chicken for a pet. Here hold this.

Wildthing stops near a car, removes the bag from his shoulders and tosses it to the cameraman, who nearly loses his balance.

Camera man: Geez. What do you have in here?

Wildthing opens the zipper and tosses out onto the ground a couple of Wildthing & New Generation t-shirts, brass-knuckles, a lead pipe, long chain, a glove wrapped in barb-wire, a zip-block bag full of shattered glass, some cherry bombs.

Wildthing: Where is it?

He continues to pull out various weapons like a screw driver, a concrete stick.

Wildthing: Ah! There you are.

Wildthing pulls out a can of black spray paint and begins to paint the car door with the New Generation symbol on it.

Wildthing: A can of spray paint is mightier than the pen. Hmm you know there is something missing though. Ahh!

Wildthing takes out a pack of matches and lights it onto the spray painted door.

Wildthing: Now it is going to stay permanent.

Wildthing laughs and walks away from the now stunned camera man whom is just shocked of what he had just witnessed.

Fade out.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum