Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Generation donates some items to the Japan relief bid

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wild

Wild

Fade in showing New Generation in their locker room sitting in a chair with a concerned look on their face.

Wildthing: I'm sure that everyone is aware of that an 8.9 earthquake then a mass tsunami hit Japan.

Nothing but silence.

Wildthing removes his shades.

Wildthing: I know that I am saying this that I am sadden to what has happened to those victims as to Hawaii that got hit as well. Truly my deepest prayers go to all those souls that were lost and to the victims of these terrible disasters. We were told that there are bids going on to help Japan and Hawaii, the two best relaxing and very entertaining places that I have never been too.

Wildthing looks over to Kim whom is glaring at him.

Wildthing: Sorry, but it is true that they both are beautiful places that I want to see, and I just couldn't believe of the pictures of the disaster. Anyway, tonight I shall be donating my shades that I have worn since comming here, I know they maybe cheap, that's why I am also including my first leather jacket that I wore in my first match, and both items will be autographed by me.

Wildthing looks at Kim then back to the camera.

Wildthing: Kim will also too be donating one of her leather jackets and also a New Generation T-shirt signed by both of us. So I would like to say that our thoughts and prayers are with you Japan, and Hawaii.

Fade out

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum