Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

This close. (Defjam)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This close. (Defjam) Empty This close. (Defjam) Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:16 pm

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

*Eternal Eclipse is seen backstage in his locker room. He seems to be in a very aggressive state. Defjam is also with him and EE is verbally attacking him.*

Eternal Eclipse: - and you let him land his signature to finish you off! This is not what I am about. I require the boldest and the best to be allied with me. WE can't afford to lose! Its the one thing I can't afford!

*EE snaps out and punches a locker, leaving a large dent in the face*

Eternal Eclipse: One more strike and you are done. That's it. One more and i will make sure you never wrestle in this company again!

2This close. (Defjam) Empty Re: This close. (Defjam) Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:01 am

Defjam

Defjam

-Defjam looks to him with a cocky grin-

Defjam: you don't have the guts to take me out eternal, especially since the ppv is so close.

3This close. (Defjam) Empty Re: This close. (Defjam) Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:51 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

*Eternal Eclipse smirks with a hint of satisfaction.*

Eternal Eclipse: So you saw through my bluff eh? Just like any good business man. Maybe there is hope for you yet kid.

4This close. (Defjam) Empty Re: This close. (Defjam) Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:50 am

Defjam

Defjam

Defjam: maybe maybe not either way you don't care as long as you have the titles

5This close. (Defjam) Empty Re: This close. (Defjam) Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:35 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: Oh not true. You are very wrong. How you act and compete in the ring is very important. You are my bargaining chip. A pawn in my elaborate game of chess. I can wheel you and deal you all across the map. Not to sound arrogant but the way you perform also rubs off on how I look. Which makes me angry!

*EE smashes the locker again. The calmness has now left and rage returning.*

Eternal Eclipse: Im not a bad guy. I am a smart guy

6This close. (Defjam) Empty Re: This close. (Defjam) Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:28 am

Defjam

Defjam

Defjam: smart huh? With billions of dollars to your disposal I would think it would've been "smarter" to wear something better than... what ever the hell that is...

- he cracks a grin from this feeling amused at his anger-

7This close. (Defjam) Empty Re: This close. (Defjam) Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: This is not a joke. My attire is just fine thank you. Much better than yours. You call nothing an attire?

*Eternal Eclipse turns and faces the other way*

Eternal Eclipse: Sunday is the PPV. I need you to be the best you can be. Just make sure I am standing atop the entire tag division!

8This close. (Defjam) Empty Re: This close. (Defjam) Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:57 am

Defjam

Defjam

Defjam; yea sure whatever, I'm gonna go find ....someone more interesting to talk to.

-turns around and starts off towards the door-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum