Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

You are needed (Defjam)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1You are needed (Defjam) Empty You are needed (Defjam) Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:49 pm

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

*Eternal Eclipse is seen backstage. He is holding a cell phone in hand and dials some #'s.*

Eternal Eclipse: Look there has been a change of plans. I was supposed to give you a break this week, but that seems to no longer be the case. I cannot risk losing going into the PPV. Besides I have to keep my winning streak going. You are going to have to be ringside with this match.

2You are needed (Defjam) Empty Re: You are needed (Defjam) Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:14 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: Are You Serious? Im at the Airport....

3You are needed (Defjam) Empty Re: You are needed (Defjam) Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:59 pm

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: I apologize for the inconvenience this may be. But you need to get over here. I don't know how this match will go, all I know is some back up would be nice. Besides, you scratch my back I will scratch yours. You come for my match you come for mine.

Nullified.

4You are needed (Defjam) Empty Re: You are needed (Defjam) Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:20 am

Defjam

Defjam

Defjam: fine I'm on my way back... "sir"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum