Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Wolf Alexander Ritter

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Dark Wolf Alexander Ritter Empty The Dark Wolf Alexander Ritter Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:21 am

Ritter

Ritter

Name: The Dark Wolf Alexander Ritter

Height: 5' 10''

Weight: 220lbs

Alignment: Undecided

Signature Moves
Cresent Moon Kick (Leaping Pump Kick)
Full Moon Sault (High Top Rope Moonsault)

Finisher Moves
Half Moon Pin (Orange Crush Powerbomb) Suplex dropped into a sit out powerbomb pin

Taunt
Howling

Theme Song: Of Wolf and Man by Metallica

Entrance Extras: Fog at the entrance way, full moon spotlight in the center of the ring, wears spiked collar and chains to the ring.

Bio: The Mad Dog Alexander Ritter, later known as The Dark Wolf Alexander Ritter, is a twenty year veteran of professional wrestling. From the local backyard Kalamazoo Wrestling Federation, to the regional Death Block League, to the global Insane Championship Wrestling, and even the supernatural wrestling federation THW he has seen it all. World titles eluded him, but he's won more tag team titles than anyone and a fair amount of undercard titles. This is his 20th year and he's looking to make it one to remember.

2The Dark Wolf Alexander Ritter Empty Re: The Dark Wolf Alexander Ritter Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:51 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

going to need a picture for you bby. something human preferably. the bigger the better

https://jockerland.com/

3The Dark Wolf Alexander Ritter Empty Re: The Dark Wolf Alexander Ritter Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:21 am

Ritter

Ritter

preferably" human?  LULZ!  Ug, I'm bad at that kind of stuff.  Lemme see what I can dig up real quick.

I usualy use 1990's James Hetfield.. but it's not always easy to find without guitar.  Are any of these usable?

The Dark Wolf Alexander Ritter James-Hetfield-james-hetfield-30457917-632-872

The Dark Wolf Alexander Ritter James-hetfield-2

The Dark Wolf Alexander Ritter James-Hetfield-16

The Dark Wolf Alexander Ritter 41b70955d91be63c2ad08878371f9114

The Dark Wolf Alexander Ritter Jameshet

4The Dark Wolf Alexander Ritter Empty Re: The Dark Wolf Alexander Ritter Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:45 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

second to last one works

5The Dark Wolf Alexander Ritter Empty Re: The Dark Wolf Alexander Ritter Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:14 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

6The Dark Wolf Alexander Ritter Empty Re: The Dark Wolf Alexander Ritter Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:55 pm

Ritter

Ritter

Hell yeah, that looks awesome. Honestly that was my favorite pic of that group also. A+

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum