Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two Champions...Wrong or right?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Two Champions...Wrong or right? Empty Two Champions...Wrong or right? Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:25 am

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

The camera fades in to a Lockeroom door with a "R" painted red of the door the door opens as we see Rayne yelling to a staff member holding him up by his shirt
-
Rayne: WHAT DID I SAY!..NOW FOR THE LAST TIME YOU MAKE SURE THAT EVERYONE HERE KNOW THAT I AM THE CHAMPION!!!..SO MAKE SURE THE ANNOUNCER CALLS ME THAT, IF NOT SHE WONT BE ANNOUNCING ANYTHING FOR A LONG TIME!

-
Pulls him closer to her face
-
Rayne: AND YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM ME! YOU GOT THAT!!

-
The staff worker nods in fear
-
Rayne: Good!

-
Rayne Pushes the staff worker hard as he falls down over a table
-
Rayne: Now get out!!

-
The staff worker gets up and stumbles out the room, Rayne notices a cameraman and gets angry
-
Rayne: who let you in here!!!

-
Pandora: I did!

-
Pandora creeps from behind the door and enters the room
-
Pandora: I came for an interview, but it seems you were busy, I can come back later

-
Rayne: No..no..your here anyway might a well get this stupid interview over with..and I advise you to be careful what you are going to say if you want to leave here with your hair still on your head

-
Pandora walks over to a chair next to Rayne as rayne pulls out her version of the Synthetic Breed championship and sit down on the opposite side with the title on her lap
-
Pandora: last week, you announced to the world that you weren't satisfied with your loss at the battle royal and that jack ammo became the new Synthetic breed Champion. So you went on an made yourself a Replica of the Synthetic Breed title and referred to yourself as champion as well..what made you do this knowing that we now have two Synthetic Breed Champions

-
Rayne: You see that's where your wrong, There is only one Synthetic breed champion and your looking at her! I realized that I am the one who is the longest reigning synthetic breed champion in this business..and I am the best diva to have ever stepped foot in ATW.

-
Rayne begins to rub the nameplate that on the title
-
Rayne: I went on and faced all who came to get this title away from me and they failed the only reason I even lost the title was because ATW was closed...but when I got the call that it return I took the ride back here so that I can continue what I started and that was running this business still the champion!

-
Pandora: But now its becoming a problem since we cant have two of the same champions in ATW there could only be one

-
Rayne: You're right and...

-
Suddenly, Rayne becomes very still as she stares off into space
-
Pandora: Rayne?!

-
Rayne: What?, I mean..what was I talking about?

-
Pandora: having only one champion?

-
Rayne: Yea....well, I know for a fact that me and this title aren't going anywhere and if ammo is smart he just give up the title..In Fact!...Next week, Im ordering Ammo to come out to that ring with me face to face relinquish that so called title and announce me as the Synthetic Breed Champion!!.

-
Rayne jumps off her seat with a mean worried
-
Rayne: Enough talk, NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!

-
Pandora rushes out the room, the cameraman turns to view Rayne as we see her left hand beginning to shake she grabs hold of the title with both hands..she whispers
-
Rayne:...not now dammit, you are not coming out...

-
Camera fades out

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum