Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saints Become Champions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saints Become Champions Empty Saints Become Champions Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:23 am

Naven X

Naven X

The scene shifts backstage as Pandora is standing behind a huge banner that reads "Rekindle the Fire". She looks to the camera and begins.
-
Pandora: What a great night here we have had already on "Rekindle the Fire" and it's only gonna get better. Right now let me introduce to you one of the challengers for the ATW Double Helix Tag Team Titles, Naven X, Anthrax, and Toxin the Sin City Saints!
-
The camera zooms out to show The Saints surrounding Pandora with Naven on the left and Anthrax and Toxin on the right.
-
Naven X: What you need to know is that we are the next ATW Double Helix Tag Team Champions and this match is just for show because we don't really need to even have the match. This will just be a warm-up for the Deathrace Battle Royal tonight.

-
Naven pats Anthrax on the shoulder.
-
Naven X: Because we can win the tag titles as many time as we want to. but it takes one shot like this to make history and even though we are both partners for the tag titles we will definitely be teaming in the Battle Royal for it is every man for himself, and I don't mind having two belts around my waist. Ain't that right Anthrax?!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum