Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dafuq. (I hate the character range but I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that before)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hack3r

Hack3r

We see Pandora standing in a corridor of the ATW arena. She has a small handheld mirror and is studying her appearance in it. She also appears to be practicing interviewing as she's mumbling to herself under her breath. The sound of footsteps slowly increases in volume and the camera turns to show the reigning World Archetype Champion Hack3r walking towards Pandora. He has his world title slung over the shoulder of his suit and is wearing some Ray Ban sunglasses. Pandora notices him and tries to get his attention but the champion walks straight past her. She mumbles something about "All the success going to his head". Hack3r continues to ignore her and stops at a door. He knocks on the door and a familiar voice beckons for him to come in. Without hesitation Hack3r opens the door and steps inside. The camera follows. Phenom is shown to be sitting behind his large desk. The two individuals lock eyes and there's silence.

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Phenom looks up from behind his desk at Hack3r and gives him a small nod in the free chair's direction located across the desk.

Phenom: What did you do this time?

https://jockerland.com/

Hack3r

Hack3r

The champion laughs as he crosses the room and makes himself comfortable in the chair.
-
Hack3r: Frankly I'm offended. The very fact that you think I'd get up to any mischief is just beyond me. You know as well as I do I'm a stand up guy who would never do anything wrong, ever.
-
Phenom looks at Hack3r with disbelieving eyes and the two crack up laughing. This continues for several seconds.
-
Hack3r: Seriously though. I wanted to ask you a few questions. First off, what's going on with this new ring announcer? And what happened to Lee? I mean, I was never sure if she was looking at me while we were talking but she was nice enough.

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Phenom: She apparently needed eye surgery and.. well... she died. Sucks to be her, do you not agree?

He leans back in his chair and puts both feet up on the desk.

Phenom: What would question #2 be?

https://jockerland.com/

Hack3r

Hack3r

Hack3r: Question 2 would be why have I not got any competitors for my title? I sent out that challenge and all I got was one strong worded tweet from Naven. Albeit several of those words were spelt wrong but the point was there.
-
Hack3r rises out of his chair and places his hands down on the table. Not before taking off his glasses though.
-
Hack3r: I'm the champion. I mean THE champion. How can someone with such a big target on their shoulder ...
-
He glances at the title belt which is still hanging on his shoulder.
-
Hack3r: ...Not have anyone willing to pull a trigger? Now I know you're the boss and all that. I'm just asking for you to sprinkle some of your vampire magic dust or whatever it is that you do and come up with someone for me to fight. It's got so bad that I'm actually considering taking Naven up on his offer.

Last edited by Hack3r on Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nedman

Nedman

Hack3r wrote:The champion laughs as he crosses the room and makes himself comfortable in the chair.
-
Hack3r: Frankly I'm offended. The very fact that you think I'd get up to any mischief is just beyond me. You know as well as I do I'm a stand up guy who would never do anything wrong, ever.
-
Phenom looks at Hack3r with disbelieving eyes and the two crack up laughing. This continues for several seconds.
-
Hack3r: Seriously though. I wanted to ask you a few questions. First off, what's going on with this new ring announcer? And what happened to Lee? I mean, I was never sure if she was looking at me while we were talking but she was nice enough.

OOC: One eye was looking at you and the other was looking for you Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum