Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

I swear! (Stupid character limits -.-)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I swear! (Stupid character limits -.-) Empty I swear! (Stupid character limits -.-) Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:47 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

All the lights in the arena change to a flash bewteen gold and neon green. The Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin begins to play over the speakers as the lights keep flashing. The words "When Death Dies" appear on the Titan Tron. Jack Ammo steps out and thunderous cheers begin. Jack Removes his hoodie and throws it into the crowd where 3 people get into a brawl over it. Security breaks it up. Jack walks around the ring to grab a mic. He rolls into the ring and hops onto the front right 2nd turnbuckle and taunts. He sits down on the corner.

Jack: Well, Last week i managed to win the 1st ATW 2 point 0 match ever! truely that was the second or third biggest achievement in my carrer, And I am prepping for the biggest match of my life. The deathrace battle royal! But who knows if I will even be in it. So I am still training for it because who knows who will all be in it. I plan on capturing my first title here in ATW!

Jack motions a championship around his waist. The crowd gives a little pop. He motions for a second and rolls out of the ring. Jack runs up the ramp and backstage. The crowd is confused. 30 seconds pass. Jack Then comes back out with the ATW world title around his waist, The Synthetic Breed championship on his left should and the ReEvolution championship on his right. He stays up on stage.

Jack: These are the titles of ATW. The Synthetic Breed championship, The ReEvolution Championship and last but no least The ATW World Championship. For people who dont know who the deathrace battle royal is. It is a match where It keeps going until 3 people are left. Once 3 people are left its still a free for all. First person to be Pinned, Submitted or Knocked out, will be The Synthetic Breed champion. The last 2 will fight. The person that gets pinned, submitted or Knocked out will be ReEvolution champion, But the Last person standing will be The ATW World Champion.

A few crew members come out to get the titles as Jack keeps talking

Jack: So I Swear! I promise all my fans. I will atleast walk out of the PPV one of these champions. That is all I have to say!

The Diary of Jane comes back on. Jack Dissapears behind the curtains.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum