Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time For Pain!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Time For Pain!!! Empty Time For Pain!!! Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:31 am

Bryce_Brayden

Bryce_Brayden

The scene is a dark room with only a red light keeping the room lit. The usual figure is seen in the room. The camera moves closer to reveal Bryce Brayden. He is seen watching a video. It seems to be on a loop. The facial expression of Bryce on the reflection of the television is anger. It looks as if everytime the same clip gets played, he gets madder. Andrea comes slowly into the room. She almost scares the cameraman.
-
Andrea: Hello Bryce, Can I have a moment of your time?
-
B. Brayden: I have no problem with that. It will be nice to talk to someone after a long time.
-
Andrea: What do you mean? Didn't you go on holidays?
-
B.Brayden: Ha, I have no reason to be on holidays. I haven't deserved it.
-
Andrea: So, do you mind telling us what you have been doing all this time?
-
B.Brayden: Nothing but training and watching videos.
-
Andrea: You seem to be upset. What have you been watching?
-
B.Brayden: "Upset" is an under statement. I have been watching my match with Vivica.
-
Andrea: Is that all you have been watching?
-
B.Brayden: No, I have been watching all my protential opponents too. But yes, I have been watching that specific match more then any other.
-
Andrea: What is your obssession over that match? You have a good win/loss record. You should be happy with your rookie season?
-
B.Brayden: I admit I only had one flaw to my whole season, But it's too big of one. I was brought up to always win or make sure to have my opponent grasping for their life to get their win.
-
Andrea: Alright, with the past behind you. What do you have planned for this season?
-
B.Brayden: I have a few words to best describe my plans. "Pain Will Be Brought". I am tired of people running their mouths about how I am a rookie. I have been in this business since I was 16 years old. My father started teaching me at 12 years old.
-
Andrea: Holy!!! Talk about dedication. What was your father's thinking?
-
B.Brayden: My father. He didn't want me in this business. I had to beg him to train me. He didn't want anybody else training me, so he agreed.
-
Andrea: You're a true wrestling story. What do you have to say about your opponent tonight? He is an ATW original.
-
B.Brayden: I don't care if he's the president. He is on my path and he will be my next victim.
-
Andrea: Thank you.
-
The cameraman and Andrea leave. The camera catches the room going completely dark before the door slamming shut on its own. The camera cuts to commercial and when it returns we see Bryce making his way to the ring.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum