Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mr. Pain meets the Mafia

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mr. Pain meets the Mafia Empty Mr. Pain meets the Mafia Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:34 am

tcolli96

*Max Pain walks into the arena backstage. He then walks toward something that caught his eye.
*Max Pain: Who's locker room is this?
*Staff Member: That is William b33's locker. You may find him and his partner in there training.

2Mr. Pain meets the Mafia Empty Re: Mr. Pain meets the Mafia Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:57 am

William_b33

William_b33

Max pain thanks the stagehand. He knocks on the door of the locker room. He notices the door is slightly open. Max Pain walks into the locker room.

Bergeron: Who do you think you are?

Max Pain: Am new here, am Max Pain.

Bergeron: Ok, why are you here?

3Mr. Pain meets the Mafia Empty Re: Mr. Pain meets the Mafia Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:07 am

tcolli96

Max Pain: I'm here because i have no where else to go, no one to talk to. I am mainly here because i heard you guys were one of the greatest teams here in ATW. And i also you heard you guys helped train one of the best wrestlers in the business today. I was wondering if y'all could do the same for me. I am a rookie and i am a weak one at that. I have had a life long dream of becoming a major champion one day. And i can't do it without y'all help. So please guys can you build me and watch my back? It would be the greatest thing that has ever happen to me. Being trained and watched by the best. So will you?

4Mr. Pain meets the Mafia Empty Re: Mr. Pain meets the Mafia Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:18 am

William_b33

William_b33

Bergeron: I can tell your a rook. But at least you know your history. Yes, The Mafia is one of the best tag/stable in wrestling. My partner and I would be honored to help you out. We won't just train you and protect you. We will be like a well trained army unit. Oh before we continue we don't train here this is our business office. Is there anything else you want to know?

5Mr. Pain meets the Mafia Empty Re: Mr. Pain meets the Mafia Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:23 am

tcolli96

*Max Pain: Well thank you so much. And where do you train? Soo when do we start working? I don't know who my first match in ATW will be against but if y'all have my back then I am not scared of anyone. And once again thank you guys very much.

6Mr. Pain meets the Mafia Empty Re: Mr. Pain meets the Mafia Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:49 am

William_b33

William_b33

Bergeron: To answer your first question. We have a few training facilities. The main one is in my own hometown. It's called Stormy Eagle training and Wrestling School. I just opened it recently. I have a training spot close to this area too. Enough chit chat, let me show you around. Then you can watch old wrestling tapes of ATW, to scout any protential opponents.

Max Pain is listening to every word and follows William Bergeron around. He gets shown around, meets Ghetto Blaster. After awhile, Max Pain is seen in the video room, watching tapes

Bergeron: I have to go now, me and Ghetto Blaater have business to take care of. Stay near phone, boss may call you about your match. Or go on computer, they post emails all the time too. See you.

Max Pain: Ok bye.

William Bergeron meets up with Ghetto Blaster. They walk out of locker room. Cameras fade to black with Max Pain watching the screens.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum