Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

a visit to the doctor ...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1a visit to the doctor ... Empty a visit to the doctor ... Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:51 pm

era Dynamics

era Dynamics

We cut backstage where we see Era Dynamics once again sitting on a table as the doctor walks into the room. He looks over a chart, flips a page, and then sighs.
-
Doctor: As I understand it, Era, you've got some pretty bad post-concussion syndrome.
-
Era Dynamics: Please, have a seat, let me see what's wrong with you. You said you had a cold, eh? I've got this thing that I hit your knee with, standard procedure
-
The doctor sits down as Era pulls out some of his supplies. The doctor very casually reaches out and takes them from Era

Doctor: No, Era, I'm the doctor.
-
Era Dynamics: Oh, yeah, you're right. Lost myself a little there.
-
Doctor:Do you see what I'm saying to you.
-
Era Dynamics: Yeah. I do, doc.
-
Doctor: You've gone out and performed against our advice and now you're suffering the consequences.
-
Era Dynamics: Well what can I do to help protect myself.
-
Doctor: I really think we need to get you some kind of head gear or helmet to protect your brain and head from any further trauma.
-
Era Dynamics: Well, that sounds great and all but I spent all my money last show on candy and that butler and I ended up giving that to Fists of Wind and now he wants to hit me again.
-
Doctor: I saw, that's no good. Well, I could order you something but its going to be kind of costly.
-
Era Dynamics:Well, I really can't. I have no money.
-
Doctor: Well, Era. I have to advise that you do not wrestle tonight or again until we can get you something for your noggin.
-
Era stands and shakes the Doctors hand. She looks downhearted as she exits the room when she comes across a man pushing a cart of supplies. Era immediately perks up and stops the man.
-
Era Dynamics: Hey, I'll give you two dollars for this!
-
Era points to something on the cart.
-
Man: For that?
-
Era Dynamics: Yeah man! I need something to protect my head.
-
Man: Uh, yeah sure. Ok, whatever.
-
Era pulls two dollars out of her pocket and hands it to the man. She grabs the item and quickly pops back into the medical room.[/i]
-
Era Dynamics: Hey doc! I found something!
-
Doctor: You did?
-
There is a shuffling off screen as Era is heard fumbling around. When the camera pans back to her she is setting a pair of scissors down on the counter top, though her face is never shown as she runs out the door yelling.
-
Era Dynamics:See! I got this! My head is covered now! Thanks Doc! I'm ready to rock and roll!
-
Doctor: Thats not exactly what I-

Era doesn't listen to the doctor as she exits the room and rushes down the hallway.
-
Doctor: Meant.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum