Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Numbers Dwelling But Still In Power

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Numbers Dwelling But Still In  Power Empty Numbers Dwelling But Still In Power Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:12 am

William_b33

William_b33

The camera is seen in The Mafia's Locker Room. It continues into the GYM, nobody is inside it. He continues to the office area. The three remaining member sitting there talking to each other.

William Eagle: So, It seems like everyone is too good to stay in The Mafia. What has happen to such a great stable. We are down to us three. What can we do about this? How can we prove we have a lot of power here in ATW?

(ooc. EE or GB can reply. This is for a possible match at the ppv. Between me and EE)

2Numbers Dwelling But Still In  Power Empty Re: Numbers Dwelling But Still In Power Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:14 am

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto puts the title on the table.

GB: Its funny how we made their careers and then they turn on us man this is a funny business but we still hold all the cards. EE you are the World champ and I hold the Mafia championships and William you have a open contract so you are the unnamed number one contender for both titles.

3Numbers Dwelling But Still In  Power Empty Re: Numbers Dwelling But Still In Power Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:17 pm

William_b33

William_b33

William Eagle: True Ghetto. We made them who they are today. You know what, I won't use this briefcase. I have future plans for that. Now, I do have an idea. Why don't we make the world and everyone realize The Mafia is for real. Eclipse your looking for a fight. Why not me? Let's show the ATW Universe we are the best thing since Swiss cheese. What do you say?

4Numbers Dwelling But Still In  Power Empty Re: Numbers Dwelling But Still In Power Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: You use Swiss cheese as your analogy. Swiss cheese is known for having holes and a rough exterior. That is something we are not.

*EE seems very monotone*

Eternal Eclipse: You do realize what is at stake here for me. If I lose its all over. Yet I gladly accept your challenge and I expect no mercy. Lets not let this fight escalate beyond more than it is. We don't need to be losing our heads over this.

5Numbers Dwelling But Still In  Power Empty Re: Numbers Dwelling But Still In Power Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:53 pm

William_b33

William_b33

William Eagle: I was talking about the taste *Laughs*. I want to fight you out of respect. You joined The Mafia because of a debt. You didn't have to stay once paid off, but you did. I feel that nobody in this federation can stand a chance of entertaining the fans. That is why it will be an all Mafia main event. This match will be in the memories forever. Now, what match would be the perfect setting for a fanasty one time match up?

6Numbers Dwelling But Still In  Power Empty Re: Numbers Dwelling But Still In Power Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

*EE begins to ponder*

Eternal Eclipse: The Mafia is ruthless, ferocious, and a true phenomenon. We need something that represents all those features.

7Numbers Dwelling But Still In  Power Empty Re: Numbers Dwelling But Still In Power Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:15 pm

William_b33

William_b33

William Eagles thinks it over. He decides that this is a private matter. Shoves the cameraman out of the room. He slams the door shut. Camera fades to black.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum