Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

a Twisted mind

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1a Twisted mind Empty a Twisted mind Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:07 pm

Defjam

Defjam

Suddenly, the lights in the arena black out and only a few hanging lights flash weakly, swinging back and forth, shining weak lights across the stage. Suddenly a figure appears, while "2nd sucks" by A Day To Remember begins to play. As the figure slowly walks down the ramp, more lights weakly follow, swinging the light across the ramp. As he reaches the ring, the four corners erupt in flames and as the lights go out, but the figure already has entered the ring. The light from the flames shows that it's Def-jam
-
Def-jam: As you can very well see, I am no longer the Demanufacture champion..
-
Loud boos are chanted around the arena.
-
Def-jam: You also may very well know I am not the happy go lucky, Man of excitement you have all come to love... see, when Hack3r smashed my guitar, that was almost as bad as shooting me in the heart.
-
He raises his hand to his heart
-
Def-jam: And when Travis, the one person I thought I could trust for sure in this federation, stabbed me in the back, that just made matters worst..
-
The crowd begins to boo again
-
Def-jam: I just want to know... Why Travis? Why betray me? What have I done so wrong that you kick me while I'm down?
-
He raises his hand as the lights come back and then the flames die out as he lowers it.
-

Last edited by Hack3r on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : entrance theme changed)

2a Twisted mind Empty Re: a Twisted mind Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:21 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis' theme is heard crying throughout the arena. Travis slowly comes out from the backstage curtain with a mic in his hand.
-
Travis Touchdown: Booohoooohooo, waaah waaah waaaah. I never knew you were such a crybaby DJ. I knew you sucked, that's for sure, but a crybaby on top of that? Wow, you might be the lamest guy I ever came across.
-
The crowd boos Travis as he mimics someone crying.
-
Travis Touchdown: Look at yourself. Boohoo I lost my guitar, waaaah Travis betrayed me. You know what? You're a loser, DEAL WITH IT. But don't worry I'll give you your answers tonight. But not while you're on that ring. I need this ring empty for me and not stained with the failure of a man that hangs on meaningless objects. So what I'm going to do now is leave. And when I come back I want you off this ring. That way you get your answers and I get my stainless ring. It's a win win situation right? So.. cya!
-
Travis leaves the top of the ramp and goes backstage while waving goodbye to DJ with a huge smile on his face.

Last edited by Travis Touchdown on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

3a Twisted mind Empty Re: a Twisted mind Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:44 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam raises his mic to speak slowly. Travis stops in his tracks to listen but doesn't face DJ.
-
Def-jam: Nothing a &*&^&% like you can say will hurt me Travis. Meaningless to you, yea sure, but that guitar was all I had left to remember my deceased family. As for crying, I cry over no man. You are a worthless piece of crap and I'm actually happy you betrayed me.
-
He cracks a sinister smile.
-
Def-jam: I have a friend who together, you will regret ever knowing. Revenge Will Come, to you first Trav, then your Pet Dog Hack3r. And as for me not being hardcore?
-
He looks over to the fans.
-
Def-jam: MAAAAAAAAN I'M THE LEGEND OF XTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF-JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
-
He throws down the mic and then the lights go off. A few seconds later the lights are on and Def-jam is no where to be seen. The lights fade as the camera moves to show Travis walking into the back.

Last edited by Defjam on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total

4a Twisted mind Empty Re: a Twisted mind Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

OOC: bitch, what's up with the swearing?

https://jockerland.com/

5a Twisted mind Empty Re: a Twisted mind Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:24 am

Axel

Axel

Someones getting whipped tonight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum