Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

His name is Robert Paulson. (This has nothing to do with fightclub. It's the first random name that came to mind)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hack3r

Hack3r

We can see Andrea walking around in the back corridors of the ATW arena. She's dressed up in a classy dress to mark the occasion of tonight's ppv. The only noises that can be heard are the clack, clack, clack of Andrea's high heel shoes as she walks down the desolate corridors and the faint noise of the crowd cheering far away. Suddenly Andrea begins to speed up as if she's seen someone or something that's caught her interest. We're not left in suspense long as soon Hack3r comes in to shot aswell sitting on the side of a big piece of equipment. It's clear he's had his trademark long hair shaved down to a mohawk. He's still heavily bruised as per usual. Hack3r jumps down from his box to meet her but before he can say anything Andrea hits him with a strong slap that knocks him back.
-
Andrea: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!
-
Hack3r draws in a breath and places his hand to his cheek.
-
Hack3r: My problem is you just slapped me. What was that about anyway? What have I ever done to you?
-
Andrea: What have you done to me? It's not what you've done to me. It's what you've done to Robert Paulson.
-
There's a blank expression on the brit's face.
-
Hack3r: Who?
-
Andrea: That guy you destroyed the other day.
-
Hack3r: Oh. Wait, which one? The one in the bar?
-
Andrea: No...
-
Hack3r: The one in the super market?
-
Andrea: No?
-
Hack3r: The one in the kindergarten?
-
Andrea has a look of pure shock on her face.
-
Hack3r: Oh shh. Kids have to see violence some day.
-
Andrea: I don't even want to know. I mean the guy in the parking lot that you broke the jaw of.
-
Hack3r: Oh. Right. Yeah, I don't care about him. Can I go now?
-
Andrea: NO YOU CAN NOT! What happened to you?
-
Hack3r begins to whistle non-chalantly as he turns on his heels and begins to stroll away. Andrea lets out a shout of a rage, punches the box that Hack3r was sitting on and storms off in the other direction. Hack3r stops and calls out to her over his shoulder.
-
Hack3r: I hope you'll be wishing me luck. Not that I need it or anything.
-
Hack3r laughs to himself as Andrea begins to splutter in an attempt to say something.
-
Andrea: Yeah, well, uhh, umm, your hair looks stupid!
-
The brit begins to walk away from her laughing even louder than before as the camera focus' on Andrea who has tears streaming down her cheeks. The camera fades to black.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]