Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sharing the opportunity?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sharing the opportunity? Empty Sharing the opportunity? Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:48 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis is seen backstage walking towards the board where the matches are written. As he scrolls down the different matches he sees that his opponent is Era Dynamics. Next to the names of the competitors is written: "Winner wins title match for the Synthetic Breed Championship".
-
Travis Touchdown: What the hell?? Since when did..
-
Without finishing his sentence Travis rushes in the corridors. The camera crew tries to keep up with him. When they finally get close to him, they see Travis about to enter a room. This room is no other than the GM's office. Duncan Hills Coffee Jingle by Dethklok is heard blasted through the GM's HiFi speakers.
-
Travis Touchdown (shouting over the music): HEY IDIOT!!
-
The GM keeps headbanging to the song without realizing that Travis is in his office. An angry Travis kicks the HiFi system, destroying it in the process and cutting the music short. Travis doesn't let Phenom react.
-
Travis Touchdown: Shut up! I don't care what you have to say about what just happened. Tell me what the hell this is all about.
-
Travis shows the match schedule and points at his match.
-
Travis Touchdown: Since when do I have to fight for my title shot? Do I have to remember that I have a rematch clause, which, by the way, means that I can have a rematch whenever I wish without having some incompetent GM taking care of business that isn't his? So how about you take away that option for my match against Era and leave things the way they were meant to be.

2Sharing the opportunity? Empty Re: Sharing the opportunity? Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:12 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

-
The GM seems shocked by Travis' actions, but as soon as the former Synthetic Breed Champion stops talking, he opens his mouth to speak his mind.
-
Phenom: Must i remind you Travis that I hired you? That I made that contract for you? That i can break it and you anytime i want? That not so long ago, Naven flew out that window for barging into my office?
-
He smacks the system a couple of times to make it spit out the CD.
-
Phenom: Now, i know you are entitled to a rematch, but since Era won a #1 contendership match, she also has the right to face Vivica. And since i don't want yet another triple threat, we have to find ourselves the one man or woman to face Vivica at Edge of Sanity.
-
The "Dethalbum" CD finally comes out. Phenom examines it for a bit to see it any damage had been caused to it before placing it back in its case.
-
Phenom: Here's what i can do for you... I will let the winner of tonight's match decide the type of match he will be in at the Pay-Per-View against Vivica.

https://jockerland.com/

3Sharing the opportunity? Empty Re: Sharing the opportunity? Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis slowly calms down and walks away from Phenom's desk. He stops in front of the open door and grabs his head with both hands. He turns around and rushes towards Phenom's desk and slams his hand on it.
-
Travis Touchdown: OK DEAL!! I can't believe that I'm actually agreeing to this but if I win, which will happen. tonight, I will make my match at PPV so damn special, it's gonna stay in ATW's books forever.
-
Travis leaves the room. Before he walks out, he turns his head towards the GM
-
Travis Touchdown: But after I win tonight, you better keep your word or else things my get difficult for you. And there won't be no GM barrier between us, I will crush you and turn you to ashes before you know it. See you later to decide about the match type, "boss".
-
Travis leaves the GM's office and the camera turns to black.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]