Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

It will be made...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It will be made... Empty It will be made... Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

The camera switches to the parking lot of the arena as Vivica Lockhart has just arrived with Naven X behind her holding their sports bags.

VL: Man I'm so pissed! Not because we lost at prototype but I didn't get to use my new move

Vivica sees the custodian and runs toward him and hits him with a shuffle side kick.

VL: Whoo. I feel better now. But now Phenom just made a huge mistake, because my opponent is his partner, Valac. guys doesn't talk much, but I'll make him talk tonight! So what about you Naven?. You have Executioner of Anarchy right?

Vivica looks at Naven.

2It will be made... Empty Re: It will be made... Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:06 am

Naven X

Naven X

Naven sees the custodian on the floor and laughs.

Naven X: Nice kick Vivica, you knocked him out!

Naven kicks the knocked out custodian who stays limp on on floor then walks over him.

Naven X: That's right Viv, he is my opponent tonight! It is a shame to see that Phenom is not man enough to face me one on one, so he sends one of his darkness freaks instead... just pitiful!

Naven and Vivica enter the arena.

Naven X: EOA needs to realize that it is none of his business in facing me but if he wants to meet me in the ring tonight, he better have a bed waiting for him at the hospital because I'm going to be sending a message to the general manager one way or another...

3It will be made... Empty Re: It will be made... Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:17 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

VL: Besides, now that I got Valac one on one he will definitely know what i'm capable of.

Vivica opens the door to the lockeroom..

VL: Ok, I'm going to go back into my training, and since I am your manager you should train with me so we can come up with a plan

4It will be made... Empty Re: It will be made... Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:25 am

Naven X

Naven X

Naven streches his arms and legs..

Naven X: Yeah alright, a little workout won't hurt...oh, and don't worry about that Vivica...I got a plan!..

Naven sees the hidden camera from across the hall and grins, then closes the door hard...

OCC:n ok this is good right here..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum