Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

#1 Contender

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1#1 Contender Empty #1 Contender Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:32 pm

voltzandre

voltzandre

"If you want Peace... Prepare for War" plays and a huge mixed reaction can be heard from the fans and Voltzandre appears after a while wearing his black jeans and his black jacket. He walks down the ramp with a serious expression on his face. He gets in the ring and asks for a mic.

Voltzandre: Last week after A.A.T.O. won the match, I was betrayed by my fourth member. CAJ, you're nothing but a coward that waited for me to be distracted to attack me.

Fans start to boo.

Voltzandre: If you Action guy want to be the number one contender against Wolvian, You have to win it like I did. Now I'll ask you to bring your Action ass right here and face me like a man!

OOC: Open for CAJ

2#1 Contender Empty Re: #1 Contender Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:37 am

CAJ

CAJ

The lights in the arena suddenly change to gold as "Action" by Def Leppard begins to play throughout the arena. Sparks begin to shower over the entrance way as Chris "Action" Jackson burst through wearing his standard out-of-ring attire: black suit, black shirt and a gold tie with his custom gold-rimmed aviators. Chris is holding a mic in his hands as he poses for the fans who give him a mixed response, half boos and half cheers.

CAJ: I'm sorry. I can't remember your name but I do have to just have to fix your first statement. The AATO, is that what you called it, didn't win that match. I did!

The crowd is again split down the middle as half the crowd cheers and chants Action while the other half boos him.

CAJ: And yes I know what you are about to say "but the stipulation was if my team won I get the title shot". Well good for you. Welcome to the real world boy. Once you have been around the block as many times as I have you realize that what is said has no bearing on what happens. I will reiterate what I said before, I was the one who won the match, I took down three of the four paladins including the last one in the ring, I am the legend here, I have done everything in this business and between the two of us I am the only one who deserves the shot at the little Wolf's belt.

More of the crowd begins to get behind Action. A fairly loud Action chant begins to cross the arena. Chris pauses to take a look out over the crowd.

CAJ: Now if you really want to face me after what I did to your face on the last show than I'm willing to take you to school. But I think you should rethink this and learn to respect the best this business has ever seen. And the best this business has ever seen is me because I am where the Action...

CAJ holds up the mic for the crowd to which most of the crowd stays silent but about a quarter, the older crowd yells out:

Crowd: TRULY LIES!

CAJ: See they know it. You should too.

Chris lowers the mic and waits for a response from Voltz.

3#1 Contender Empty Re: #1 Contender Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:03 pm

voltzandre

voltzandre

Volztandre laughs and walk around the ring a little bit and prepares to talk.

Voltzandre: You sound pretty sure of yourself Action but I just used you in that match. A.A.T.O. won the match ans that means I get the title shot not you Action. You just came in here waiting for a free title shot. Let me tell you this business don't run that way. If you want it you have to win it.

The fans are divided and a huge mixed reaction can be heard.

Voltzandre: And I'm not afraid of you Action, I'm not afraid of anything, I have been in matches that you would never survive. What makes you think I'm afraid of you? You're nothing but a punk!

The whole arena goes quiet as they are watching Voltzandre talking.

Voltzandre: But hey! You are kinda far away. I'm not sure my kick will reach your Action ass. Why don't you get here in the ring and talk to me that way? Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you...
so much haha!

The fans can not resist anymore and start screaming once again as a huge smirk crosses the Demon Killer's face.

4#1 Contender Empty Re: #1 Contender Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:11 pm

CAJ

CAJ

CAJ cocks one of his classic cocky smirks and raises the mic to his mouth.

CAJ: Now I don't doubt that you have had your fair share of brutal matches but kid remember how long I've been doing this, I've seen more and done more than you have ever seen in this business.

CAJ stares down Voltzandre waiting for him to show any sign of backing down, he doesn't.

CAJ: Ok, kid. You want a match with me. You got it ... but if I remember correctly its not up to us to schedule these things. So you have your match whenever the GM decides and last thing I heard was this card was full so, on the grounds that our "illustrious" GM accepts. Next Fear Factory you got yourself a match.

CAJ turns to leave but stops and turns around once more.

CAJ: And if I win I get to be a part of that little title match you seem so interested in. You don't agree to that you don't get the privilege of saying I got my arse kicked by The One and Only Main Attr-Action, Chris "Action" Jackson!

CAJ drops his mic and cocks one final smirk in Voltzandre's direction before leaving.

Last edited by CAJ on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total

5#1 Contender Empty Re: #1 Contender Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:20 am

voltzandre

voltzandre

ok so that shall be enaugh for thhis rp Razz anyways anyone who corrects this rp is no volZTandre is Voltzandre Razz and awesome rp CAJ you are a pretty good rper Embarassed

6#1 Contender Empty Re: #1 Contender Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:17 am

CAJ

CAJ

ooc: dammit 1 typo. And thanks voltz, I try my best its nice to get a chance to rp as this Action again versus my s3 which is slightly different.

BTW I'll make the changes to the name.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum