Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

barbed wire salt match for the nr1# contender

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

era Dynamics

era Dynamics

ring announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and is a Barbed Wire Salt Pit match!
-
A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
Blackflame makes his way to the ring
wearing black and grey camo jeans and a ripped red t-shirt
mounting a custom chopper
two Pyrotechnics red and blue, blow at each corner of the ring matching the pyro along the ramp step by step. However, he comes to a halt when he reaches the ring, seeing it filled with salt being quite an unpleasant experience. He climbs in carefully, avoiding the barbed wire. He scrapes away a few inches of salt to find the canvas below. The salt is held in with a slightly higher steel casing above the apron. Shaking his head, Blackdoom looks nervously to the entrance
-
Connor Danielson: This hasn’t even started and I’m disgusted.
-
Christian Ghost: era dynamics is an absolute genius. This is pain to the max. Forget tables and blood. This is barbed wire and salt. It’s perfect!
-
Connor Danielson: You’re sick.

-
The arena lighting fades down to almost darkness as fog fills the arena and the temperature drops as the statement 'I Remember Her Saying... I'm Already Dead.' Explodes from the P.A. Lightning strikes the ramp as Era Dynamics rides out from the back upon a White Horse, a dark priest , standing at her left hand side, a sickly green light now illuminating the arena, all to the tune of eScala's "Palladio". the priest carries a bow in one hand and his other holds the reigns of the horse, while the dark priest carries Mortus’ signature shovel.
-
Connor Danielson: Is Era on a HORSE?
-
Christian Ghost: Yeah, now even I’m a little lost. She’s holding that bow, too, but she doesn’t have any arrows.
-
Connor Danielson: At least she’s not going to shoot blackdoom. But that is weird. I wonder what they mean?

-
Era rides to the ring and circles the ring in time to the music, almost ritually. Following this she dismounts and the priest pulls the barbed wire down with caution so Era can slide in unharmed. blackdoom just looks on in horror as the priest hands era the shovel and era in turn gives the priest the bow.
-
Christian Ghost: A nice little trade there – I guess Era is going to be free to use her shovel.
-
Connor Danielson: Oh,Blackdoom ...
-
Christian Ghost: This is going to be goooooood.
-
Connor Danielson: Lightning strikes the turnbuckles as Era stares at the roof, holding her shovel like a blade. The lights return to normal and Blackdoom finally tears his gaze away from Era to see the priest taking the horse back up the ramp.
-
Christian Ghost: Well, there’s the bell, and Blackdoom shoots straight at Era with a nice running clothesline. Era back on her feet though, she ducks Blackdoom’s next clothesline and has Blackdoom ready for a German suplex, he throws him back, but Era is so light she can flip mid air! Blackdoom turns around and there’s a LOVELY complete Shot DDT from Era!
-
Connor Danielson: Era is taking the early lead but Blackdoom doesn’t go down that easily.
-
Christian Ghost: Well, Era can’t use her high flying to its full extent, as the barbed wire ropes prohibit springboard type manoeuvres, but she’s climbing the turnbuckle, being careful to avoid that barbed wire, and as Blackdoom turns she gets a full helping of that missile dropkick!
-
Christian Ghost: Era going for a pin already, but it won’t end here for sure – there’s the kickout from Blackdoom at one.
-
Connor Danielson: Era rolls away from Blackdoom and Blackdoom is eyeing Era’s shovel!
-
Christian Ghost: He can’t use it! That belongs to Era!
-
Connor Danielson: Turn around,Era!
-
Christian Ghost: She turns, Blackdoom with a step-up enzuigiri but instead of one foot he spins further and SMASHES THE SHOVEL INTO ERA’S FACE!!!
-
Connor Danielson: OUCH.
-
Christian Ghost: Era is down! Blackdoom chucks the shovel away and he jumps to the top turnbuckle in one step! Era is on her knees and can’t see anything as she’s shaking off the effects of that VICIOUS shovel blast!
-
Connor Danielson: Blackdoom is just going to bide his time, use it to recover, Era! Do what Jack Johnson would do!
-
Christian Ghost: Run like a little girl?
-
Connor Danielson: Era is on one knee, Blackdoom can sense her and Era begins to turn around...
-
Christian Ghost: Blackdoom jumps, ready for the jumps, ready for the Apocalyptic Shredder, but as he goes for the kick he fails to see Era has predicted the move and Era spins around with a shovel to the face!
-
Connor Danielson: HOLY SHIT! ERA JUST CAUGHT BLACKDOOM MIDAIR WITH THAT SHOVEL!
-
Christian Ghost: Say goodbye, Blackdoom!
-
Connor Danielson: Era throws the shovel to the salt below and that’s going to make it rust...
-
Christian Ghost: Era doesn’t care! She picks Blackdoom up and there’s the first Irish whip of the match, BLACKDOOM HITS BARBED WIRE!
-
Connor Danielson: And his back is literally ripped open by that jagged metal! Era is advancing and oh, I can’t look...
-
Christian Ghost: I can! Era grabs Blackdoom AND SHE RIPS HIM OFF THE BARBED WIRE! LISTEN TO TEMPEST SCREAM!
-
Connor Danielson: That’s disgusting!
-
Christian Ghost: Era is just holding the screaming Blackdoom in the middle of the ring! Blackdoom is scratching away and his blood is staining the canvas a beautiful red, it’s like a painting!
-
Connor Danielson: For the sake of commentating, I’m going to have to observe this monstrosity...
-
Christian Ghost: Well, Era this time whipping Blackdoom forwards into the ropes and now his chest is stuck there! He’s so light that it’s just digging in there, and Era rips him out AGAIN! There are literally pieces of skin missing from Blackdoom’s back and chest! This is a massacre!
-
Connor Danielson: Era now rips Blackdoom off and lifts him up, inverse vertical suplex and BLACKDOOM HITS THE SALT!!!!
-
Blackdoom:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
-
Christian Ghost: Oh my god, that could surely only be heard by dogs. Blackdoom is going to die tonight!
-
Connor Danielson: Blackdoom isn’t going to stop screaming so we’re going to have to start shouting!
-
Christian Ghost: Era lifts the screaming Blackdoom up and nails a well executed DDT! Blackdoom hitting the salt again isn’t making him shut up!
-
Connor Danielson: Well, Era leaves Blackdoom in the salt and she herself jumps to the top rope, and because she can’t springboard anywhere, she improvises a Three Eight Double Six with a shooting star leg drop!
-
Christian Ghost: Well, I think it’s safe to say Blackdoom’s chances of winning are now over.
-
Connor Danielson: Era now simply throwing the ragdoll-like Blackdoom to the corner, and she climbs up behind him, we all know where this is going! Era lifts her opponent over the shoulders in a horizontal position
and runs forward before slamming him to the ground, using the momentum to roll over him executing a Mortal Big Smoke!! and Blackdoom returns to his screaming, his blood is pouring out of his back and chest here! This has to be seriously dangerous to his health, why aren’t there any EMTs?
-
Christian Ghost: Era Dynamics is the general managers personal Slave! He controls the EMTs and if they come out now, they’re very likely to be fired!
-
Connor Danielson: Era isn’t bothering to pin Tempest, which she clearly could do! This is destruction! Murder!
-
Christian Ghost: She is just in Blood rage . It doesn’t matter.
-
Connor Danielson: You’re a stereotyping bastard, but at the moment Era is getting Blackdoom in a praying position ... that’s weird.
-
Christian Ghost: Well, I have done my homework, , and I can tell you this is a painly finisher from her called the burning passion.but here she goes – there’s the lighter! Era Dynamics taking a concealed lighter and sets a piece of quick-burning paper and throws it at the opponent's face
, giving the impression of a supernatural ball of fire emerging from her hand.This match is over!
-
Well, Era isn’t going for the pin, so I’d say it’s not – she’s getting out of the ring! What for?
-
Christian Ghost: She’s grabbing something from ringside – wire cutters! They’re emergency tools but for Era it’s just another toy!
-
Era is cutting off some of the ropes! Surely she’s not allowing Blackdoom to get out!
-
Christian Ghost: Blackdoom is barely conscious, he’s going nowhere!
-
Oh no... Era grabs that barbed wire she just cut off! He’s... he’s not...
-
Christian Ghost: SHE IS! Era is MUMMIFYING Blackdoom in that barbed wire! From his midsection around his chest and then around his throat! Blackdoom is wrapped up!
-
That’s sick! Era now lays Blackdoom on the salt and he’s POURING salt on Blackdoom’s face! Blackdoom I think is unconscious and probably in need of a blood donation!
-
Christian Ghost: Era is piling on the salt and she’s just LEAVING Blackdoom in that ring to die... beautiful.
-
She’s walking away! She hasn’t even pinned Blackdoom!
-
Christian Ghost: I don’t think she really needs to. We know who’s won this.
-
Connor Danielson: Era walking back towards the entrance talking in herself about something called sammeeches and here come the EMTs with a stretcher as fast as they can, those wire cutters now being put to good use!
-
Christian Ghost: It’s a beautiful sight... And The One Man Armageddon met his own Armageddon in the figure of the twisted Era Dynamics
-
Connor Danielson: For home viewers, I’m really sorry. This is disgusting. Hopefully someone is going to pick up a bit from here. Can we go somewhere else for now please? We need to clean this up. Disgusting...

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

OOC: O_O you were serouis O_o

era Dynamics

era Dynamics

yup ^^,i am not for nothing called the missionary of violence Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum