Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moving onward (Defjam & anyone)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Moving onward (Defjam & anyone) Empty Moving onward (Defjam & anyone) Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:28 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

OOC: Can I have this right after Defjam's match. I want it be an abrupt moment where EE takes center stage away from the match to him and DJ.

*Eternal Eclipse appears from behind the backstage. Defjam remains in the ring. EE makes his way to the center of the ramp.*

Eternal Eclipse: I finally got to you. Where did you go buddy?

*Eternal Eclipse tone turns soft and sarcastic*

Eternal Eclipse: I couldn't find ye' any where. It's like you have been avoiding me. Now why would you be doing that?! Because you are afraid of what I will do to you!

*Eternal Eclipse takes a step closer to the ring where Defjam is now standing*

Eternal Eclipse: Here is a reminder for you all that missed it.

*Titan-Tron lights up*

Defjam runs at Eternal Eclipse and they both fly over the top rope after a devastating Surprise Clothesline.

*Titan-tron turns off*

Eternal Eclipse: At Freedom or Fire, both me and my partner, Defjam, were eliminated due to mistakes on your part! Not mine! I probably could have won that match all by myself!

*Crowd Boo's*

Eternal Eclipse: Enough of me running mouth! I have a reason to be here! Last time we talked face to face, I told you that you that one more strike and your out. Looks like your last strike is up my friend.

*Tension in the building grows. EE moves forward ever so slowly stomping on each word as if they were weighing him down.*

Eternal Eclipse: You... Are... Fir-

(Open to anyone to join into stop me or DJ ca stand up for himself.*

2Moving onward (Defjam & anyone) Empty Re: Moving onward (Defjam & anyone) Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:23 am

William_b33

William_b33

(occ. I might as well take part in this, I want to know first if defjam would be interested in joining The Mafia as the stipulation. I will reply once I know. But EE I may have 2 idea to discuss with u and defjam. I will sent u both a pm.)

3Moving onward (Defjam & anyone) Empty Re: Moving onward (Defjam & anyone) Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:49 am

Defjam

Defjam

Defjam: Eternal, You told me, The Day You Forced me to this Hell hole that is Eternal Inferno, That You Are a businessman. So Why dont We Settle this once and For all?

-He looks at the Fans to hide His smirk then turns back to EE with a Serious Face-

Def-jam: I have a Proposition For You Eternal

-The Crowd Cheers As he lowers the Mic Waiting for Eternal To speak-

4Moving onward (Defjam & anyone) Empty Re: Moving onward (Defjam & anyone) Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

*Eternal Eclipse stops in his tracks*

Eternal Eclipse: Looks like you have learned something. I can't resist a good proposition.

5Moving onward (Defjam & anyone) Empty Re: Moving onward (Defjam & anyone) Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:47 am

Defjam

Defjam

- Cracks a Satisfied Smile at Him as Defjam Raises His mic to his lips-

Def-jam: I Challenge You To No Disqualification Match For my Freedom.. If I win You Must Send Me back under Phenom , If i lose....

-Looks back to the Fans Waiting in dire Expectation for his words-

Def-jam: I will Retire From ATW..

-looks back to him awaiting his responce-

6Moving onward (Defjam & anyone) Empty Re: Moving onward (Defjam & anyone) Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:09 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: Wow that is a very interesting proposition.

-EE pauses thinking for a moment-

Eternal Eclipse: I could just get rid off you like that and get rid of a burden. But im to classy for that.

-EE points towards DJ-

Eternal Eclipse: Just remember that I beat you once before. That is why I accept your proposal. It wont be easy for you. Especially since I am having a full body squad at ringside with me. No funny business! It's not how I work.

OOC: If Will is going to come in the match he can burst through the guards or get them distracted.

7Moving onward (Defjam & anyone) Empty Re: Moving onward (Defjam & anyone) Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:01 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: I think You Should know... Im Not the Same Wrestler you fought before..

- Looks at him With a Deadly Glare-

Def-jam: I Have No Fear of Pain anymore. I warned you I Will Make You Regret Meeting me. I promise you i Will Not Only Beat You, But i will Make You Publicly Announce That Im Better than You...

-steps on the ropes and points over them to EE-

Defjam: You Have Crossed me in a way only one man has surpassed, Your Punishment is Pain Beyond Reality, His is Death..

8Moving onward (Defjam & anyone) Empty Re: Moving onward (Defjam & anyone) Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:03 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: I think You Should know... Im Not the Same Wrestler you fought before..

- Looks at him With a Deadly Glare-

Def-jam: I Have No Fear of Pain anymore. I warned you I Will Make You Regret Meeting me. I promise you i Will Not Only Beat You, But i will Make You Publicly Announce That Im Better than You...

-steps on the ropes and points over them to EE-

Defjam: You Have Crossed me in a way only one man has surpassed, Your Punishment is Pain Beyond Reality, His is Death..

-OOC I think anyone should interfere i mean its not Really A Revenge if someone Wins it For me :I-

9Moving onward (Defjam & anyone) Empty Re: Moving onward (Defjam & anyone) Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:17 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

*EE faces down the confident competitor.*

Eternal Eclipse: I take threats very seriously. Just watch that you don't bite off more then you can chew.

*EE turns to leave the arena*

10Moving onward (Defjam & anyone) Empty Re: Moving onward (Defjam & anyone) Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:24 am

Defjam

Defjam

-Defjam smirks at him and shakes his Head-

Def-jam:ATW be Ready to Meet a New Def-jam...

- He rolls out as EE leaves the arena And The Camera Fades as he Walks up the ramp Slapping fans hands-

11Moving onward (Defjam & anyone) Empty Re: Moving onward (Defjam & anyone) Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:37 am

William_b33

William_b33

(occ. Before cameras fade)

As the two superstars leave the ring. William Bergeron is seen in his usual location. He is standing up in the rafters.

Danielson: What the hell. Was he up there the whole time.

Ghost: I don't know. But I think that he had interest in what was going on in the ring.

Danielson: All I know is that him being up there means we just witness Williams vintage moments. He used to do that in the indies all the time.

The camera fades to William smirking and walking along the rafters.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum