Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you call this to Grafic

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Would you call this to Grafic Empty Would you call this to Grafic Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Anthrax

Anthrax

Camera zooms to the parking lot of fear factory. The lot is half way full, and a car is pulling. JOBBER get out of his car when a voice is heard from the shadows

Shadows: Hey kid are you here to become a wrestler

JOBBER: Ya I seen this cool message on the internet and decided to come down and try it out

The shadow figure walks out to reveal that it is AnthraX

AnthraX: you think you have what it takes. It takes more then muscle in the wrestling business. It takes talent and brains too

JOBBER: Well I have that too

AnthraX: and some times you become beaten, battered, and bruised. Are you ready for that?

At that moment AnthraX move out of the shadows a little more to reveal a lead pipe in his hand

JOBBER: Wait…maybe I am not

AnthraX: too late

AnthraX swings the pipe hitting JOBBER in the gut, he then hits him in the back of the head leaving a 8cm gash in the back of the head.

AnthraX: All you guys are the same can’t handle yourselves in a real fight

JOBBER some how get a second wind and hits AnthraX in the crotch. JOBBER grabs AnthraX head and drives it into the concrete with a DDT. AnthraX is bleeding a little from the top of the head.

AnthraX: ha you got guts kid, but you have no clue what you are getting into

AnthraX reaches into his jacket and pulls out a pair of brass knuckles. He slips the knuckles onto his hand, and while he is getting up he connects with an uppercut to the chin making him fall down hitting his ,already concussed head, on the concrete. JOBBER is oozing out blood. AnthraX grabs JOBBER head, drags him back to his car and puts his head between the car door and the door jam. AnthraX takes a couple steps back and buns connecting with a bicycle kick to the car door. He leans down to jobbers to jobber and gets face to face.

AnthraX: I am the beater, I am the bruiser, I am the blood bringer, I am Hardcore. Welcome ATW

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

2Would you call this to Grafic Empty Re: Would you call this to Grafic Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:42 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

It was all ok until you decided to vertical curbstomp his head into a door. I think if that bit was edited then it'd be ok.

3Would you call this to Grafic Empty Re: Would you call this to Grafic Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

https://jockerland.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum