Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Thoughts

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Thoughts Empty Happy Thoughts Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:09 am

Johnny Cage

"Johnny Cage walks in the building with a smile on his face and starts walking to the back. Johnny Cage walks to the locker room area where he throws his bag on the floor. Johnny Cage then sees the cameraman and starts to talk."

Johnny Cage: Well fans. Last week I faced Ryan Cooper well I gotta say he gave me a good match. I thought I would have to injury the guy but he gave me a good match. And that's was what I was looking for. But just like Valac, Ryan Cooper couldn't get the job done with me. So now I'm just looking forward to my next match. Phenom whoever you put me against they better give me a challenge or you are going to have some missing superstars.

"Johnny Cage stands up puts on his jacket"

Johnny Cage: Phenom if you haven't picked my opponent yet let it please be George. So far my 2 teammates have faced him so I think it's my turn. Plus that brawl we had last week I think he wanted some of me anyway. So Phenom if you're listening let my next opponent please be George

"With that statement Johnny Cage leaves his locker room and starts walking"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum