Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Penny For Your Thoughts

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Penny For Your Thoughts Empty Penny For Your Thoughts Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:48 am

Nat Nat

Nat Nat

The camera open's in the brightly lit narrow passageway to the ring , the walls are covered by black drapes , hiding there decay beneath , the floor itself is strewn in a chaotic debris of rubbish and props for the matchs , a loud frantic babble of the stage hands can be heard off camera as they scrabble to organise something urgent .

A female backstage interviewer steps into frame , wearing a long red dress and black high heels , her face layered in make up and the brown roots of her hair showing through the blonde peroxide she has laced it with , a smile appears on her face as she raises a mic to speak , her voice is soft and full of enthusiasm .

Interviewer - Hello and welcome , im backstage hoping to get a few words from Violet Cross before her match on what we saw earlier tonight ..

The interviewer stops and looks to the side of the camera having seen something of interest her eyes light up

Interviewer - Yes i can see her now , Violet , Violet cross

As the interviewer calls out the camera pans round to the other end ofthe corridoor , Violet Cross comes into view now wearing her long black skirt the chains hanging from it drag along the ground erupting a trail of dust in there wake , her hands behind her back are finishing tieing up her purple corset , her long hair now flows loose and with her head slightly down her eyes are obscured from view .

The camera follows her , as the interviewer calls out Violet Cross stops she finishes lacing up and looks the interviewer up and down her hands fall to her sides then she shakes her head and speaks , her voice full of sarcasm .

Violet Cross - Out of my way barbie

Violet Cross pushes the interviewer to the side and carries on walking a slight laugh emitting from her , with a look of desperation , the interviewer throws a quick glance at the camera then speaks again the enthusiasm now audibly gone .

Interviewer - Can you please explain what you meant earlier when you said a new day was dawning here in atw

As the words ring out the babble of the stage hands has vanished and the silence is all but deafening , the interviewer steps back as if realsing she has made a grave mistake , Violet Cross has stopped in her tracks her back still turned to the camera .

A few moments pass then Violet turns around a rage burns within her eyes and she strides quickly and purposefully back to the interviewer who is now shrinking away her fear is tangible .

Nearing the interviewer Violets hand shoots out as she grabs the other woman by the throat , she drags her close and whispers in a low voice .

Violet Cross - Listen to me and listen close my buisness is my buisness , and only when i deem it worthy will any plans of mine be made clear to anyone , keep an eye on my match tonight and you might get a little pre view of what i was talking about earlier , now run along barbie before i put your pretty face through that wall .

With that Violet Cross pushes the interviewer backwards releasing her grasp , the interviewer barrels into the cameraman and thescene spirals into a dizzying circle as they both fall to the ground .

The camera fades to black

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]