Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chaos Theory

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chaos Theory Empty Chaos Theory Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:04 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

*An array of fireworks burst from underneath the titan-tron. The colors of red, blue and white light up the arena. The Black Keys - Gold on the Ceiling plays across the arena's loud speakers. Eternal Eclipse and Executioner of Anarchy appear from behind the stage. They walk characteristically to the ring, paying no attention to fans and keeping the dark and mischievous demeanor as they go. As EE steps into the ring he pulls out toothpick and leisurely puts it in his mouth. He offers EoA one but he rejects it.*

Eternal Eclipse: Suit yourself... Boy it sure has been a wild couple of weeks in the tag division. Always something new huh? First we have two feuding teams at each others throats. Second we have an up and coming team who defeated one of the favorites for the tag titles this season. To top it all off, we also have savage beatings, destruction of locker rooms, and last but not least, conspiracy and bitter hatred... Also the sexiest and richest man alive. *wink*

*Crowd boos EE's cockiness*

Eternal Eclipse: I personally am glad that these four are under each others skin. What I DON'T like is when my matches are interrupted by a couple of punks who are trying to send a message! I don't know who it was but I don't care. I will stand by United Killdom in this situation and I will gladly pay any expenses to repair it. Anthrax and Naven have it coming to them... Anything you want to add Executioner?

2Chaos Theory Empty Re: Chaos Theory Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:29 pm

Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner of Anarchy looks to Eternal Eclipse, and smiles before facing the crowd.

Executioner of Anarchy: Whoever dismantled United Killdom's locker room is absolutely destructive and knows how to handle weapons well...

Executioner of Anarchy takes a long pause before attempting to speak again.

Executioner of Anarchy: very well. It would take some serious strength, power, and intelligence to be able to break into a locker room like there's, and completely destroy it while being able to get away and stream it to the tron.

Executioner of Anarchy then turns back to Eternal Eclipse.

Executioner of Anarchy: One thing for certain is these guy mean serious business, and are not to be taken lightly. These guys are capable of breaking down anything in there way. But! if they come with in an inch of us they will be beat down. They don't stand a chance against us now do they Eternal Eclipse?

3Chaos Theory Empty Re: Chaos Theory Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:29 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: Well said... Eternal Anarchy shows no fear and has no fear. We are relentless and will not stop. Take heed to this warning. If you mess with the best, you will be left to rest!

*EE smiles triumphantly and crosses his arms*

Eternal Eclipse: They say everything happens for a reason. Am I to believe that all these previous events are leading to one great destiny? Is it chance that four of the best wrestlers in ATW join in the tag circuit and begin bitter hatred? Is it ALSO coincidence that the same rivalry has lead its way into mine and Executioner's life's and careers? The road is being paved before us... I don't believe that! WE built our own destiny. Once the opportunity arose before me I took and grasp it! All of us are floating around with no direction. Anything can happen at any time but with careful preparation and skill, Eternal Eclipse and Executioner of Anarchy will rise to the top and stay there for eternity.

*EE raises his fist in the air as orange paint rains down upon the ring around him and EoA. The symbol shown is the EA anarchy symbol that has been their trademark.*

Eternal Eclipse: Lets send a message to the world together.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum