Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Sinful Discussion

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Sinful Discussion  Empty A Sinful Discussion Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:53 am

Naven X

Naven X

The camera shifts backstage as Pandora is walking to a narrow hallway to a solid black door with a sign of a crooked Cross on the door..she take a deep breath and before she can knock the door surprisingly opens
-
Naven X: We know it's you, we can sense weakness a mile away

-
Pandora: Well that not a good thing to say!

-
Naven X: Well then you can turn around and get the hell out!

-
Pandora smile and takes a seat opposite from Anthrax and Naven in there individual seats
-
Pandora: Well first off, Id like to welcome you back to ATW, and my first question is..how do u feel for the United Killdom challenging you for the ATW Tag Team Titles

-
Naven X: First off, Dont bother welcoming us back here to ATW because in reality we never left!

-
Naven gets comfortable in his black leather seat
-
Naven X: and as for your question, What challenge?!...those two guys could beat us at he last fed so what make you or all those worthless bodies in the arena think they beat us here we didnt want this match, they did and with the help of that Vampire Prick they got the match...I myself is a former ATW Tag champion but it was cut short and know that I have one of the best tag partner Anthrax who could stop us!

-
Pandora: DO you agree?

Last edited by Naven X on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

2A Sinful Discussion  Empty Re: A Sinful Discussion Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:04 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

Anthrax: Its not like we are facing nobodies. We will be in for a fight and a fight is what we are going to win. With me and Naven side by side nothing is going to stop us

Toxin walks into the seen and sits on Anthrax's lap

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

3A Sinful Discussion  Empty Re: A Sinful Discussion Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:15 am

Naven X

Naven X

Pandora: Sorry but what do you think about this situation?

-
Toxin looks at Pandora and grins while having her arms around Anthrax
-
Toxin: Well I think that I'm will rip your heart right out of your body if you speak to me again!!

-
Pandora ignores Toxin's statement and continues
-
Pandora: Well, last week both of you won your respected match in what w see is a another group that have come into the mix Eternal Anarchy

-
Naven X: Is that what they are calling themselves now *chuckles* I dont see no point of them in this am I right Thrax?

4A Sinful Discussion  Empty Re: A Sinful Discussion Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Anthrax

Anthrax

Anthrax: After we steam roll over United Killdom at the PPV, I would guess they would be next but who really cares. Once we care Champions we are champions for ever

5A Sinful Discussion  Empty Re: A Sinful Discussion Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:22 am

Naven X

Naven X

Pandora:What A serious reply there...well this last one is for you Naven, Since Anthrax has a match tonight u you don't, what will you be doing in getting involved in Anthrax's match?

-
Naven X: Why bother, Anthrax knows what to do in that ring so for me so I doubt helping him anyway...as for me I gonna sit back and be a lookout for the match...That's right Tonight Naven is going to be on Commentary for the night not only to see my tag partner destroy his opponent tonight but to keep a lookout for anyone trying to interfere in the match.

6A Sinful Discussion  Empty Re: A Sinful Discussion Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:52 pm

Anthrax

Anthrax

looks at Pandora

Anthrax: you can kick rocks... I have a match to get ready for

Toxin glares at Pandora with nasty glare

Toxin: I will lead you out

Grabs Pandora arm and leads her out of the locker room as the camera fades

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: