Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

OPENING 2.0

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OPENING 2.0 Empty OPENING 2.0 Mon May 28, 2012 12:07 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

The screen is all black with the exception of what seems to be a timer stuck at infinity. The timer then starts ticking backwards at rapidly changing images appear on the screen: A bomb going off, Phenom defeating William at Architects of the Apocalypse 2, the Neuron Electrics match, Hack3r winning the World Archetype Championship, Hida's debut in ATW,The Killaz winning the Double Helix Tag Team Championships, Vivica winning the Synthetic Breed Championship, The IJI at the first Slaughter's palace, Naven flying out the window during his Madhouse Massacre with Valac, The Doomsday Party Battle Royal, The Demanufacture Battle Royal, The Deathrace Battle Royal, The Definition of the Archetype, a hooded figure in the dark.
Then, total darkness. The camera fades in on snowy wasteland and focuses on a hooded figure covere in all white fur. The man raises his head, but his face is covered by a gray mask. He takes off the hood, showing his long black hair.
His voice is a deep guttural growl as he speaks.
-
Man: Seems like Aeons have passed since the Archetype's inception. And it seems like Aeons have passed since its demise.
-
Man: They said they will take over, make the Archetype better, improve that which was perfect. They claimed the utopic creation was flawed and they had a solution for it.
-
Man: But they were unable to go through with their promisses. After the Industrial Arena was blown up to smithereens and they had to build it back from the ground up, they found the monumental task to be too hard.
-
Man: They failed before they even started!
-
Man: I saw it coming a light-year away! And i was ready for it.
-
The masked man drops to his knee and starts digging into the snow until he uncovers a wood box.
He takes it out in plain view and smashes open the lid to reveal the original ATW championship belts.
-
Man: I am the only one that can resurrect the Archetype.
-
He takes off his mask to reveal himself as Phenom The Vampire Lord.
-
Phenom: And i am resurrecting it tonight!
-
He raises his arms and behind him fireworks go off in a pathway leading towards the rebuilt Industrial Arena. Crimson fireworks glow on the night sky, while a giant sign next to the arena reads "SWEDEN WELCOMES THE ARCHETYPE".
-
Phenom: THIS IS ARCHETYPE WRESTLING!

https://jockerland.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum