Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last man... Living

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Last man... Living Empty Last man... Living Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:36 am

Hida Kozan

Hida Kozan stands in front a large ATW banner.
Kozan paces back and forth for bit before turning towards the camera with a fire in his eyes.

Hida: Mina-san! OSU!!! Tonight-o Phenom Shogon has set me to the task of dismantling Adam Nedman. Adam-san has been a force in ATW for some time now. Tonight-o I aim to erase this force from the face of ATW.

Kozan glares into the camera with a demonic look and clenches his jaw tightly.

Hida: Adam Nedman-san. How many Last-o Man Standing matches have you wrestled in? Countless I presume. This match tonight-o will be slightly different. Last-o Man Standing? More like Last-o Man Living. My goal tonight-o is to rip you limb from limb and make you bleed and squeal like a stuck-u pig-u.

Hida's eyes get very large for a second before returning to normal size. Kozan shakes his head and flares a large sharky grin.

Hida: Adam Nedman-san. Relish what liveliness you have right now. Because tonight-o, after I get done with you... You won't have much-u spring-u left in your step.

Kozan begins to laugh maniacally, roaring like a mad man. After finishing his boisterous laughter Kozan points at the camera and makes a breaking gesture as his eyes roll back in his head and his face becomes a grim mask.

2Last man... Living Empty Re: Last man... Living Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

OOC: I lol'd @ the jap-like speaking

3Last man... Living Empty Re: Last man... Living Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:23 pm

Hida Kozan

It's called roll playing TT! And I love it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum