Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME!

+6
Nedman
Jack Ammo
Defjam
Hack3r
Eternal Eclipse
Naven X
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Empty FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:10 am

Naven X

Naven X

FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! 4d6bfbfb6945b8d381233e0235060b24

MAIN MENU
-Exhibition
-My ATW
-Story mode
-create mode
-options

-Exhibition Mode
single match
tag team
triple threat
fatal four way
four-man tag
handicap match
trial by fire tournament(unlock)
battle royal
slaughter's palace(UNLOCK)

Stipulations
-normal match
-hardcore match
-First blood match
-ladder match
-last man standing
-last blood match (unlock)
-last team standing (unlock)
-cage match
-table's match
-submission match
-Hangman's Horror's match(unlock)
-neuron Electrics Match(unlock)
-buried Alive match(unlock)

MY ATW

Championship Status
-In championship status, you can look at the current championships in Archetype wrestling and their title holders; you can also be able to change title holders to any wrestler in the roster

Become the GM(unlock)
-In become the GM, you will play as the General Manager of Archetype Wrestling. You control the federation the way you want it, create matches, change titles, and hire or fire certain wrestlers in the roster, for a whole year you will decide on being either one of the best or worst GM's in the business.

Wrestler Analysis
-In wrestler Analysis, you get to analyze and review the current roster(also created wrestlers) wins, losses, title wins, defenses, accomplishments and bios.

Story mode
In story mode, you will be going on a long and hard journey making your way to the top in Archetype Wrestling. you WILL HAVE THE DECISON TO EITHER CHOOSE YOU OWN DESTINY or LEAD TO YOUR OWN FATE TO THE TOP. Enter: Road to freedom or Fire.

8 ATW superstars, A TAG, AND ONE CREATED WRESTLER will be tested in extreme and grueling CHALLENGES to reach their way to world Championship stardom. THEY ASLO GET TO PLAY ON TO BECOME A FAN FAVORITE BABYFACE OR A RIOT Making HEEL STARTING FROM THE FIRST ppv and all the way on and being able to either defend their title or go on to the main EVENT AT atw fREEDOM OR fIRE.

For a created Wrestler, story mode will start the wrestler as a rookie NEW to ATW. and ON THEIR OWN, CLIMB their way into becoming ONE OF THE BEST or worst EVER IN THE BUSINESS while GAINING FRIENDS and ENEMIES ALONG THE WAY, AND CONTINUE ON to WIN MUTIPLE TITLES INCLUDING THE prestigious World Archetype Championship. it’s YOUR CARRER, CHOOSE WISELY.

WRESTLERS CHOSEN IN STORY MODE
-PHENOM THE vampire LORD
-HACK3R
-ANTHRAX
-NAVEN x
-TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN
-DEFJAM
-VOLTZANDRE
-VIVICA LOCKHART/RAYNE
-THE kILLAZ
-CREATED SUPERSTAR(UNLOCK)

Create mode
CREATE A WRESTLER
CREATE A ENTRANCE
CREATE A MOVE-SET/CREATE A FINSHER
CREATE A CHAMPIONSHIP(UNLOCK)
CREATE A PPV(UNLOCK)

INFO:
-MOST OF EVERYTHING IN CREATE MODE IS SELF-EXPLANITORY, TUTORIALS ARE GIVEN IN ALL SECTIONS IN CREATE MODE TO MAKE IT EASIER for NEWCOMERS. YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN TITIAN-TRON AND ENTRANCE MUSIC FOR YOUR CREATED WRESTLER AND YOUR OWN CROWD POSTERS THAT CAN BE SHOWN DURING THE MATCHES. YOU CAN ALSO CREATE CHAMPIONSHIPS THAT YOU CAN DEFEND ON FREEDOM OR FIRE 2012..

Options
Difficulty
CONTROL CONFIG.
SOUND CONFIG.
MATCH CONFIG.
A.i/COM CONFIG.
Music CONFIG.

Roster
-PHENOM THE VAMPIRE LORD
-ANTHRAX
-HACK3R
-NAVEN x
-DEFJAM
-VIVICA LOCKHART
-TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN
-VOLTZANDRE
-CRIMSON WRATH
-DISTURBED DEMON
-GHETTO BLASTER
-WILLIAM EAGLE
-ADAM NEDMAN
-ALPARSLAN
-JACK AMMO
-ERA DYNAMICS
-ETERNAL ECLIPSE
-THE HERO
-JOHNNY MISFITS
-MACHINE
-SUPER
-VD
-CYANIDE
-LAURANNA SAPPHIRE
-XANDER STYLES
-BRYCE BRAYDEN
-EXECUTIONER OF ANARCHY
-BATISTA DANIEL
-WAR WOLF
-TAYLOR J
-VALAC
-ARTIC TERROR
-WAR MACHINE
-AXEL
-CHAOS STARTER

unlockables

-ALL PPV STAGES(All story modes)
wOLVIAN

-CHRIS "ACTION" JACKSON

-RAYNE (VIVICA LOCKHART'S alter-EGO)(Vivica lockhart SM)

-TRIAL BY FIRE tournament (Anthrax)

-CREATE A Championship(Finish first story mode)

-CREATE A PPV

-CREATED SUPERSTAR sTORY MODE (All Story modes)

-SLAUGHTER'S PALACE (Killaz SM)

-HANGMAN'S HORROR MATCH (Created superstar SM)

-LAST BLOOD MATCH (Defjam SM)

-LAST TEAM STANDING MATCH(Naven SM)

-NEURON ELECTRICS MATCH(Phenom SM)
BECOME A gM(Phenom SM)

-BURIED ALIVE MATCH

-Connor DANIELSON

-Christian GHOST

-HIDA KOZAN(phenom SM)

-KIM ANDERSON

-Undefeated championship(Travis SM)

-PANDORA

-WILDTHING

-Andrea

-PHENOM'S assistant(phenom SM)

-ERA DYNAMICS(RESSURECTED) (vivca SM)

-A.A.T.O entrance AND OUTFIT (finish VOLTZANDRE'S STORYMODE)

-THE MAFIA ENTRANCE AND OUTFIT (finish TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN Story mode)

-SEEK AND DESTORY ENTRANCE AND OUTFIT (Finish Naven X's Storymode)

-NEW GENERATION ENTRANCE AND OUTFIT (unlock Kim Anderson & Wildthing)

DLC
-COBALT PALADIN
-SAPPHIRE PALADIN
-T-WOLF
-JACK JOHNSON
-RAVEN WOLF
-TYR
-SHAWN VINCENT
-KHAOS
- KATZ PAJAMAS
-MAX CALAVERA
-BLACKDOOM

Promo trailer

Last edited by Naven X on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:49 am; edited 5 times in total

2FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Empty Re: FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:33 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Sounds pretty sweet actually. Sounds a lot like the first SvR games, but i still like it. I would be interested in cover art. Maybe like Madden. We all vote for who the cover athlete will be. Maybe there will be a ATW curse...

3FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Empty Re: FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

I'm well proud to have a story haha. This is actually awesome! I'm excited about something that will never exist!

4FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Empty Re: FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Defjam

Defjam

Lolz This sounds epic, We should have updates every year to it like SvR does xD

5FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Empty Re: FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:03 am

Naven X

Naven X

it took me a while to come up with the game..I know its similar but it would be something very cool tho

*updated game cover*

FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! 4d6bfbfb6945b8d381233e0235060b24

6FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Empty Re: FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:59 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

I would buy this instead of wwe 12 XD

7FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Empty Re: FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:26 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Do we get ratings. Im pretty sure everyone is mature an accepts the ratings.

8FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Empty Re: FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:23 am

Naven X

Naven X

well I can't rate you guys..you can rate yourselves

I say I'm a: 87

9FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Empty Re: FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:26 am

Defjam

Defjam

well i wouldnt know what to rate myself so >.>

10FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Empty Re: FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:45 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

My rating = over 9000.

11FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Empty Re: FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:59 pm

Nedman

Nedman

My rating = ∞

12FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Empty Re: FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

That's an awesome idea Naven. A lot of detail and I'm in the Story Mode plus you can unlock my Undefeated Championship, that's totally cool.

For my rating, I'd say 88 maybe.

13FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Empty Re: FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:44 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

I like how everyone's giving serious ratings EXCEPT for the British guys.

14FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Empty Re: FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Nedman

Nedman

Hack3r wrote:I like how everyone's giving serious ratings EXCEPT for the British guys.

How very dare you, sir! I was being entirely serious.

15FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Empty Re: FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:22 am

Axel

Axel

I'm about 68.

16FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Empty Re: FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:53 am

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

Wow im impressed...cool game

*and why am I not in the cover!*

anyway, as for as ratings goes

well I have a storymode

so id say....a 76 Very Happy

17FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Empty Re: FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:35 am

Naven X

Naven X

18FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Empty Re: FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:40 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Sooo where do I buy this game?

19FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Empty Re: FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:43 pm

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

1:08 I think that is me.

20FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Empty Re: FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:54 am

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

2:43...definitely me Very Happy

21FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Empty Re: FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:23 pm

era Dynamics

era Dynamics

would be cool if there was also a x - ray mode in the matches what you can unleash with L2 and R2 for the ps3 like in mortal combat 9.

22FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Empty Re: FREEDOM OR FIRE...THE VIDEO GAME! Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Naven X

Naven X

That would be awesome...if only I was a game designer!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum