Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Travis and Hack3r meet

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Travis and Hack3r meet Empty Travis and Hack3r meet Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:40 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis is seen backstage sitting on some cases. He seems to be waiting for something or someone. You can hear the crowd reacting to a match happening in the ring. The bell rings and the result of the match is followed by the crowds cheering. A sweaty and bruised up Hack3r comes out from the curtains and faces Travis Touchdown who was standing right in front of the curtains.
-
Travis Touchdown: Looks like you've had quite the match out there. But I'm not here to talk about that. I've been trying to get a hold of you lately. Now I know what you're thinking, "The Mafia dude is here to defend his fellow partner and all that jazz". To be honest, The Mafia is the last thing on my mind right now. Maybe you saw that I just lost my title shot to Era Dynamics. But I don't even care, those girls can have their cat fight, after all it's a victory for men to see two girls fighting, am I right? Anyway, I have some better plans for the future now. I can focus on other goals. And I was thinking that maybe you could help me out on those future goals. Are you interested?

2Travis and Hack3r meet Empty Re: Travis and Hack3r meet Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:46 am

Hack3r

Hack3r

The tired Brit wipes some sweat from his brow with his fore arm. He then looks Travis in the eyes.
-
Hack3r: You're right that I'm skeptical. How can I not be? I mean, you talked up how awesome you were and then let me beat you, easily. Now you expect me to believe that you want to make me an offer? Seems legit. Jog on.
-
Hack3r goes to step past Travis but is stopped by a hand placed on his chest.

3Travis and Hack3r meet Empty Re: Travis and Hack3r meet Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:50 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: Wait, wait, wait. Don't be in such a rush to get to the shower yet. What if I told you that there was something in for you if you joined my "project". Would you still want to walk away?

4Travis and Hack3r meet Empty Re: Travis and Hack3r meet Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:53 am

Hack3r

Hack3r

Sighing, Hack3r dusts Travis' hand away.
-
Hack3r: I'm not going to get rid of you until you've told me whatever your crazy scheme is am I?
-
Travis nods as Hack3r waves his arm in the direction of the locker rooms.
-
Hack3r: Lead on I guess.
-
The two begin walking down the corridor as the camera fades to black.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum